Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: The0bamessiah

In-game Name The0bamessiah

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? This isn't really a ban but I was muted on bz2 while typing the word "big" and I accidentally hit the "N" key instead of the "B" key.

Why should we lift your ban? The context of the conversation in the chat logs will show that my only intention was to type the word "big" and that the replacement with the "N" key was clearly a mistake. I've never had any language violations of this type before, and I really enjoy being able to chat with my team mates and enemies on the bz servers.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This isn't really a ban but I was muted on bz2 while typing the word "big" and I accidentally hit the "N" key instead of the "B" key.
Honestly, one of my fears lol.. I know you're a good guy and 100% didn't do any of this on purpose. It should be a BFAT mute and it should tell you in chat how much longer you have left of the mute if it's a temp mute, if it's a perm mute let me know as well. (If it is a perm mute, the only person who would be able to unmute you would be @neonardo1 )

Honestly, one of my fears lol.. I know you're a good guy and 100% didn't do any of this on purpose. It should be a BFAT mute and it should tell you in chat how much longer you have left of the mute if it's a temp mute, if it's a perm mute let me know as well. (If it is a perm mute, the only person who would be able to unmute you would be @neonardo1 )
It seems it was only a temporary mute. I made this report ( and a post in the General forums, oops ) before I checked today to see if it was lifted and it was, so all seems good now. Thanks for the prompt response. :)