Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: TheAUGMaster888

In-game Name TheAUGMaster888

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was chatting lots and lots of banter and being annoying

Why should we lift your ban? Banter is part of the game, and of any game. not sure who banned me but its not in the rules to ban someone for cussing and just giving game banter like "if you shoot me ur gay" clearly ima get shot. I apologize for being a nuisance and ill keep it to a very low bare minimum. I was banned on site no warning given. Im not sure if racism is auto ban because I did say you n-word after being purposefully team killed which was a mistake on my part I take responsibility for that. I would appreciate an unban because I do enjoy the server and would want to start playing bf4 more as I just got EA Play. I apologize ill keep the banter down and wont use racial slurs that's completely my fault. Also is random team killing fair admin or whoever that was kept saying loser but the banter is not banned in server rules when I first read them so.

Sincerly, AUG

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You weren't banned for cursing, you were banned for your slurs. You were banned by an auto filter, and you did have a warning, it was 16 minutes before you dropped the N word.

It's a 1 day temp ban, stop fucking with the filters.