Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: TheSovietRooster

In-game Name TheSovietRooster

Have you cheated before? Negative GhostRider

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I talk way to much shit. There was a nerd in the server who wasn't in the Army Infantry and I shit talked him along with the admins in the chopper. I'm Sorry BB <3

Why should we lift your ban? Because i'm awesome and have played in this server for a while. Also can I become admin plz?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You and your two friends (Twtm96 and azcwit) are currently on a two day temp ban for constant chat spam, report spam, and general idiocy ruining the game of others, and causing our admins (myself and @assault) to take time to deal with you over stupid stuff instead of playing the game.

We were going to just permanently mute you in the server to where if you spoke in chat you got kicked, but it wasn't worth the extra effort it takes to do that. If you can't shut up and stop being a toxic troll and enjoy the game then you are not welcome in our servers.

We allow people to get away with a heck of a lot and generally don't really police chat, but you just wouldn't stop dude. Take your two day timeout to think about how to act in the server and my advice is don't use chat, and don't spam garbage reports.

Your current temp ban will expire late tomorrow night, or if you understand everything I've just said I can unban you now...but the next time you pull crap it will be a perma ban. We have more important things to do than deal with idiot trolls in the servers and aren't going to waste time doing so.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Ban lifted. This is your ONE chance. Go back to acting like this and your next ban will be permanent.

Game on.