Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: xXPappy93Xx

In-game Name xXPappy93Xx

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? It says I was banned because of cheating I guess it was because of a match I had where i had a one in a life time game and then someone watched me having an okay game and thought I was hacking

Why should we lift your ban? Because I didn’t break any rules

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
How/why did you magically block all PBSS requested by the server during the few rounds today where you did really well, yet before those you/your computer/etc. never had trouble returning flawless PBSS? Something doesn't add up here.

I’m not that versed in server stuff and lingo do you mind dumbing it down for me so I can understand it better and come up with a solution to fix the problem

Because if it’s happening on your server it’s happening on every server I play on and that will get me banned for the whole game

How can I be banned from a game I never played I wanted to play it but I was waiting till it was fully released before I bought it because of that third part payment thing I heard about

Maybe your brother did it. When I was an admin at L@W and we caught cheaters, it turned out it was always their brother that used their account, installed a cheat, and got them banned. Do you have any brothers? /s

if your just going to make joke about this please don’t replying the fact is something happened with my pc and now it doesn’t seem to respond to what neonardo1 was talking about I have no idea what and yeah my name is unique but that’s only because that’s what was available when I bought the game for all I know someone could have copied my name when I played against him awhile ago if your willing to take this seriously please close the thread and I’ll go enjoy other servers

Wow real mature Sioux I thought I was talking to grown ups if your not willing to unban on Because of circumstantial evidence then there’s nothing left to say

I don't work here. I'm just a visitor. You are a cheater on another game, and your excuses are hilarious.

your the cheater Sioux It’s not hard to track down ip bans You’ve been banned from CS:GO, and Rainbow six siege, multiple times on different accounts so maybe you should make sure your not cheating before you jump on the band wagon bud