Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: xXPappy93Xx

Now neonardo1 I’ve explained it before I don’t know what happened my pc crashed earlier today and now your says it’s not doing whatever it’s suppose to do so what can I do to fix that so it’s not an issue

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Things definitely don't add up here.

PBSS stands for Punkbuster Screenshots. It's a part of PB that we use which captures random segments of your screen while you play and reports/uploads them to the server. These can be used to detect ESP/Wallhacks, crosshair overlays, etc. Blocking them is a favorite of cheats to avoid detection. Forgive me if you actually didn't know all of this...but I kind of doubt it. Your whole story, claiming ignorance is par for the course with cheaters.

The real red flag is that your PBSS were all fine/clean until you magically got better at the game overnight...then your PBSS stopped? I don't think so. When there's smoke there's usually fire.

There's just too much out of place here.

If you want to get unbanned then you'll need to record footage of your gameplay for an entire round from the loading screen to the match completion screen. It will need to meet the following requirements:

Minimum resolution 720p @ 30FPS
3.0 K/D ratio or greater
2 kills per minute or greater
use AEK or acw-r

If you can do that and provide such video we'll consider lifting your ban.

I think you'll agree this is more than fair.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
your the cheater Sioux It’s not hard to track down ip bans You’ve been banned from CS:GO, and Rainbow six siege, multiple times on different accounts so maybe you should make sure your not cheating before you jump on the band wagon bud

So you have his IP? How did you get it? Can you provide evidence of this or these supposed bans/links?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Yes, the recording needs to start at the loading into the match screen and end with the round scoreboard where it shows your team won/your team lost.