Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: zG-Vex

zG-Vex

Donator
In-game Name zG-Vex

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing TDM using the aek and I get automatic kpm banned for spas12 kpm even though I wasn't even using the shotgun so I'm not sure what is going on

Why should we lift your ban? I mostly play in bz servers and I just started playing again and before this automatic kpm ban for weapons wasn't a issue. I'm not a cheater as well and I don't cause problems. I just play the game like everyone else.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Automatic Kpm ban for Spas12 kpm

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I can certainly see why. The ban was not based on your live performance, but on your account's overall stats for the Spas12 (KPM of 8.96). Stats are tracked here for reference: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/zG-Vex

Since some of these KPM's are fairly high, we will be requesting some gameplay footage for review.

Recording minimum:
in at least 720p, 60fps & 8k bitrate

Requirements:
- minimum of 40 kills
- K/D should be around 5
- at least a KPM of 6
- with at least 25 ACC%

Weapon(s) you can use: <Spas12, AEK, Groza1>

I am also seeing a huge amount of linked accounts. Do you have an account that is considered your 'main'? If so, please link that for some context as to why a 50hr account could be pulling these numbers.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    76.6 KB · Views: 46

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I just have one question. Do you know how kpm works when it comes to using weapons ?
Do you know how fed up we are with you intentionally creating accounts and getting them banned?

zG-Vex

Donator
What's also funny is that I have to donate every month just so I don't get kpm banned. I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be the case but yet it is

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You would have far less issues if you didn't have 20 alt accounts that were getting banned every couple of weeks. You're correct that you are not banned on BF4DB or BA at the moment since you have appealed with them for your account(s). We are not BA or BF4DB.

zG-Vex

Donator
But see that's the thing alt account or not I still get banned I've been banned on my main as well several times. I don't understand how you guys do see that it is on your end. Like I said I have to donate just so I don't get kpm banned

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
VIP does eliminate live KPM bans, but I do not entirely sure if it protects individuals from all-time stat bans, which is the issue that you are facing on this account. Again, any benefits from donating are perks, not privilege's at the end of the day. Since all of your accounts are linked as well, any bans on different alts will cause other accounts to be banned as well if they are linked properly on our end.

Between your ~19 different forum accounts on this website & all the alts, it creates a mountain of work on our end compared to the typical single account KPM ban. This is why after each appeal you do, the staff here is a little less inclined to help out since you have made no steps to fix the issue on your end.

The current trend is as follows:

New BF4 account -> Get account banned -> Create new forum account -> Appeal as if you have no other accounts -> Complain when we bring up your other 90 accounts -> Repeat within 2-4 weeks

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image_2022-12-17_111327887.png
    image_2022-12-17_111327887.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 45

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
As I mentioned, there is a difference in LIVE bans and STAT bans. VIP does cover live bans, where if you kill 20 people within 2 minutes you will not get banned. I believe these may be from different plugins which is why I am not entirely sure if vip covers all time stat KPM bans.