Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: zG-Vex

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I can certainly see why. The ban was not based on your live performance, but on your account's overall stats for the Spas12 (KPM of 8.96). Stats are tracked here for reference: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/zG-Vex

Since some of these KPM's are fairly high, we will be requesting some gameplay footage for review.

Recording minimum:
in at least 720p, 60fps & 8k bitrate

Requirements:
- minimum of 40 kills
- K/D should be around 5
- at least a KPM of 6
- with at least 25 ACC%

Weapon(s) you can use: <Spas12, AEK, Groza1>

I am also seeing a huge amount of linked accounts. Do you have an account that is considered your 'main'? If so, please link that for some context as to why a 50hr account could be pulling these numbers.

Please see initial message.

Attachments

• image_2022-12-17_112552277.png
    image_2022-12-17_112552277.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 28

zG-Vex

Donator
But as you can see I didn't use the spas-12 on the round I got banned on for it.

I checked my battle reports on BF4Cheatreport.com and the last time I could find a round where I used the spas-12 was on the 15th of October (Two months ago)
I've been playing without problems on bz after those spas-12 rounds and I didn't use that particular gun after the date I mentioned above.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 24

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Still waiting on the requested footage. This appeal really should be closed soon anyways since you have not taken any action.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please consider this to be the last chance. Do not make additional forum accounts for subsequent bans. You have created a confusing mess and a lot of work for no reason.