Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban certain equipment on Bz#2

Myself, I hate FLIR. But people play it and the fact that I have to compensate for someone else's battlefield advantage adds a certain realism to the game and it also forces me to improve my game.

I mean who said war was easy? I mean aside from the US Chair Force. :p
Yeah I agree. But again there's anti flir equipment such as flares and even the dice camo, so really can't complain as that is more than fair.

Let's not forget about MAV, oh yeah nobody wants to play recon and also not pack ammo and medic crates.

It's all fare game

" They're not feasible in metro at all," Well maybe some voodoo shit but I got killed 3 times inside metro by a ucav with the guy outside and me just past the last set of escalators
Very few people are talented enough to aim the ucav into the metro area (you have to launch from RU Spawn and guide it flipped vertically through the doors or it will clip the door edges and detonate). I could probably only name about 7 or 8 people who I know can pull it off including myself, frank, mudship, and neo. Not worth worrying about banning anything when it's really not that big a deal 99.9% of the time.

Last edited:

RazorBites

Donator
Very few people are talented enough to aim the ucav into the metro area (you have to launch from RU Spawn and guide it flipped vertically through the doors or it will clip the door edges and detonate). I could probably only name about 7 or 8 people who I know can pull it off including myself, frank, mudship, and neo. Not worth worrying about banning anything when it's really not that big a deal 99.9% of the time.
Yip im not wanting it banned was just saying how very crazy it was to die inside metro like that glad to hear it can be done as i was thinking it was a loadout swap hack kill at one point

Slowly starting to reconsider my stance on banning claymores xD. The experienced players can use them really well, but holy shit. 99% of the time I get killed by a claymore, it's a TK by some mouth breathing rank 20 imbecile who decided to toss it in a locker hallway behind the mcoms for whatever idiotic reason came to their mind at the time lol.