Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Banned for reporting a Team Killer racist, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in game I was really busy with shit I was doing, came in and it was still going on, I was in there 4 hours prior and you 2 were going at it about politics. I did have an admin go in to see if he was purposely tking you and he watched him for a good while and saw nothing. So after everyone in the server was getting pissed with the constant bickering between you 2 I went in, asked you guys to stop.....you would not, asked again. you continued, said you will be muted, you continued, you got muted....and still continued. This is the first issue we have had from you in years I dont know if you are having a bad day or what. 

Last edited by a moderator:
you can be mad at me all day long, I was just trying to end the endless drama, that you wanted to continue come hell or high water

also you have to wait untill the round is over until you can talk, there is no way to reverse it, you are welcome to come on teamspeak and talk about this issue

I did not kick you, you were muted as you were warned, all I wanted was this stuff to end, everyone in the server were comming in and bitching about it. I had to end it so I muted you, when you are muted every time you talk it kills you untill the 5th time and it auto kicks you, oldmandead was warned as well but he dropped it. there is no rules in there about racism either. I have checked the reports as well.

Lame mate, really... and you know me looong time ago, im not a punk, but when someone is making racist comments and team killing on purpose what do you gonna do?

that can be handled later the whole tking issue, all i wanted was the chat spam bullshit that everyone in the server was bitching about to end. it was nothing personal you are more than welcome to take it that way considering it seems you already have. I got a shit ton of stuff I am doing right now and just didnt have time for this juvenile crap. Also the round has ended and you are no longer muted in the server, once muted it cant be taken back even by an admin, you just have to sit out the round

and when those reports came in I sent an admin in to watch and they did and by that time he wanst doing anything, later I will check the chat logs with the tk's and handle it accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.