Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Banned for reporting a Team Killer racist, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i was in the server for that was on lost islands, really not a big deal tho man, you were just muted once and that is it, understand that I am very busy right now and was doing stuff that I could not step away from at the moment things will be dealt with. But you gotta let some things go man, you cant disrupt the server like that over 3 tk's or political view for 4-5 hours strait

Whatever mate, ive always tried to make BZ servers clean from cheaters, and you know me long time ago, again im41 YO may 11 1974 ok?

but enough is enough mate....

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Here is how I FEELZZZ.....

Jackson I feel you spend more time with this guy (someone who doesn't get the mute function or that FATAL is not an admin)

than with me your TCP/IP clan spouse...

This type of neglect will lead me to smoke very heavy and then go to SLEEP on a daily basis...

I think we need to start going back to the counseling sessions...

those sessions made our relationship really STRONG in 2014....

:sad:

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I muted you in game for constant political trolling/spamming. You were warned,  you said to go ahead and do it. So I said there would be no more warnings. You didn't stop. I muted you.  Now I see this and am wondering what is going on?  Did it happen again?  What's going on with you man?  You have never been an issue and always respectful when you are in our servers.  I can appreciate life issues impacting your/our day but we all come to play with our friends and release some stress. This isn't the geeks vendetta I remember. Feel free to jump into ts and talk with me bro if you need to.  Let's chill out and have fun. See you in game soon. (I'll probably crush your ass with a tank but it will be fun hehe)

Slash, that "go ahead do it" was for Oldmandude teamkilling me again, not for you bud, i dont even saw the warning, cause I was  purpose Tkilled 3 times and reported twice that guy, it's not the first time i had a discussion with him. And i was never being disrespectfull or mad with ANYONE without a valid reason. And i cant talk about politic now? Since when that's against server rules mate? i was called eurotrash nigger and so on before, and yesterday teamkilled me 3 times. So yes, i was really mad and with a valid reason.Oh and 1 last thing i yell at Fatal personally cause was judging something he had no idea. check the logs if you dont trust me ok?.

C ya in game guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've been following this, and it really does seem like there is some misunderstanding going on on all fronts.

Here's the take-away message:

Nobody is taking sides, and nobody is banned.

We don't ban or discipline for ANYTHING except hacking/glitching/exploiting/etc. We allow the odd racist/political/raunchy comment, but will act when behavior starts to impact the server. We promote free speech, EXCEPT for when it begins to impact our server, our players, and the environment we strive to provide. It's not perfect, and it can be very subjective depending on the admin on, and that's okay with us. You don't have to like it, but you can feel free to join our TS and be a part of the process. Just don't come here, make a post, and expect that we will see things the way you THINK we should see them.  You're 41 years old. You should know better.

I think this would best be handled in TS or even in a squad in game. You just can't express an idea, or understand an idea as well in a forum as you can with your voice.

I am going to lock this thread now so that we don't open any wounds or let things fester.

Geeks, if you would like to pursue this, please contact me via Private Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.