Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore and it's affliliation with "BA"

I’d like to hear some thoughts from the regulars and BZ it self. Recently, we had one of our good players, who is also a donator get banned from “BA” for “toxicity”.. So, now we have this “Battlefield Agency” policing, and banning people they don’t like or who don’t follow their idiotic ideologies..

More context into the situation is my mate 7grrr who plays with us TGiF all the time and has been playing for years in banzore servers. He’s a quiet gentleman, hardly speaks.. And BA decided to ban him because he had the letter “Z” in his display picture, it was tucked away. He never promoted anything in chat and kept to himself as politics is against BZ rules.. And yet, they labelled him “toxic” for that.. They MADE him change his pic to be unbanned, and he did.. A few days later he changed his name to ”TGRR_Censored” and they banned him again for him changing his name.. While there are many people I seen with Nazi symbols etc.. not getting punished. He never broke any BZ rules and has a clean record..

I’d like to know your thoughts because you could be next for something insanely stupid. So, how can BanZore even want to affiliate themselves to BA which was made to go against hackers, not get political and ban people who don't follow their stupid woke idealogies.

I know Neo and Swag are well aware of the situation and do care for their regulars..

P.s Przzz you could be next cause you have "z" in your name.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
who plays with us TGiF all the time

Most people associated with TGiF are morons and wannabe trolls, though 7grrr is cool IMO.
And BA decided to ban him because he had the letter “Z” in his display picture
Pretty dumb ban IMO.
A few days later he changed his name to ”TGRR_Censored” and they banned him again for him changing his name
Even dumber IMO.

I'm a dev/mod at BA but haven't been super involved as of late. It's on my radar to dig into this I just haven't gotten there yet. Life is pretty crazy at the moment.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Mafia is bad.

TGiF toxic cheaters griefer clan, also bad.

Used to play with several people in TGiF. Turns out most of them were cheating/griefing and elitist. Not my cup of tea.

Taking someone's side just because you're friends is peak degenerate behavior

Most people associated with TGiF are morons and wannabe trolls, though 7grrr is cool IMO.

Pretty dumb ban IMO.

Even dumber IMO.

I'm a dev/mod at BA but haven't been super involved as of late. It's on my radar to dig into this I just haven't gotten there yet. Life is pretty crazy at the moment.
Thanks again Neo. I hope you had a great vacation and did some R&R. We know how busy you are, and appreciate you digging into this and having common sense. Cheers #Free7grr

p.s most TGiF are losers I agree xD. Only Angel, Serlose,myself and few others are chill ;)

I’d like to hear some thoughts from the regulars and BZ it self. Recently, we had one of our good players, who is also a donator get banned from “BA” for “toxicity”.. So, now we have this “Battlefield Agency” policing, and banning people they don’t like or who don’t follow their idiotic ideologies..

More context into the situation is my mate 7grrr who plays with us TGiF all the time and has been playing for years in banzore servers. He’s a quiet gentleman, hardly speaks.. And BA decided to ban him because he had the letter “Z” in his display picture, it was tucked away. He never promoted anything in chat and kept to himself as politics is against BZ rules.. And yet, they labelled him “toxic” for that.. They MADE him change his pic to be unbanned, and he did.. A few days later he changed his name to ”TGRR_Censored” and they banned him again for him changing his name.. While there are many people I seen with Nazi symbols etc.. not getting punished. He never broke any BZ rules and has a clean record..

I’d like to know your thoughts because you could be next for something insanely stupid. So, how can BanZore even want to affiliate themselves to BA which was made to go against hackers, not get political and ban people who don't follow their stupid woke idealogies.

I know Neo and Swag are well aware of the situation and do care for their regulars..

I agree. Making life more difficult for others just because they hold different opinions than you while also rewarding those who align with your opinions and perspectives reminds me a lot of what I've heard about what it's like to live in China from some who have a lot of experience (Youtube Serpentza and LaoWhy86). In other news, yesterday, I saw a video of a Chinese family happily thriving in the US who have been begging the CCP for the body of their deceased relative, but the official standing in the way refused to even let them view the body until they "agree[d] that the cause of death was natural." Imagine that. "Your sister has died of natural causes, but you may not see (let alone bury) her body until you agree with what we tell you. Sign here, press hard."

The policing you refer to is just another small part of the incremental attack on our freedoms we've witnessed over the past few years. The more we allow them to take, the more they will take. The question is, what should we do?

7grrr is always fun to play with. (Until they shoot my heli down with their tank.) ;)

PrZZZ

Donator
doubt it my name has been the same since day one i tried many time to change it to prez but they wont let me so its on them

Last edited:

It’s 2023 brother. Those who stand against the liberal world view and do not support endless war must be silenced.

Or at least that’s what CNN told me

I agree. Making life more difficult for others just because they hold different opinions than you while also rewarding those who align with your opinions and perspectives reminds me a lot of what I've heard about what it's like to live in China from some who have a lot of experience (Youtube Serpentza and LaoWhy86). In other news, yesterday, I saw a video of a Chinese family happily thriving in the US who have been begging the CCP for the body of their deceased relative, but the official standing in the way refused to even let them view the body until they "agree[d] that the cause of death was natural." Imagine that. "Your sister has died of natural causes, but you may not see (let alone bury) her body until you agree with what we tell you. Sign here, press hard."

The policing you refer to is just another small part of the incremental attack on our freedoms we've witnessed over the past few years. The more we allow them to take, the more they will take. The question is, what should we do?

7grrr is always fun to play with. (Until they shoot my heli down with their tank.) ;)
read thought reform and the psychology of totalism. It has 1st hand accounts of people that survived 1950s-1960s Chinese brainwashing. Some of the techniques the Communist Chinese used are similar to what we are seeing in the West.

One must not go against the Peoples Standpoint

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ah the glorious irony of the Ruzzians and their use of the "Z" symbol.

So here's the thing: The Ruzzians went all batshit because the Azov battalion use a wolfsangel as their symbol, right? And the Nazis had a unit that also used the wolfsangel as their symbol.

So the Ruzzians bitched and whined and a bunch of woke-ass reactionaries banned the 4,000 year old wolfsangel because Ruzzia whined about it. The wolfsangel being a mostly Eastern European symbol for the real life hook hunters used to use to kill wolves.

Which is where this gets ironically delicious.

The letter Z does not occur in the Cyrillic alphabet. Therefore the Ruzzian use of the "Z" is consistent with the wolfsangel.

Which the Ruzzians demanded was a Nazi symbol and should be banned.

Which it was.

Suck it Ruzzia supporters. You stupid fucking tools did this one to yourselves. banana.gif

Ah the glorious irony of the Ruzzians and their use of the "Z" symbol.

So here's the thing: The Ruzzians went all batshit because the Azov battalion use a wolfsangel as their symbol, right? And the Nazis had a unit that also used the wolfsangel as their symbol.

So the Ruzzians bitched and whined and a bunch of woke-ass reactionaries banned the 4,000 year old wolfsangel because Ruzzia whined about it. The wolfsangel being a mostly Eastern European symbol for the real life hook hunters used to use to kill wolves.

Which is where this gets ironically delicious.

The letter Z does not occur in the Cyrillic alphabet. Therefore the Ruzzian use of the "Z" is consistent with the wolfsangel.

Which the Ruzzians demanded was a Nazi symbol and should be banned.

Which it was.

Suck it Ruzzia supporters. You stupid fucking tools did this one to yourselves. View attachment 10935
It seems you are very ignorant my friend and don't know whats going on outside your box room. Anywho, this is going on a tangent.. The whole point of this was BA going after people because they don't follow their woke policies. So, It seems NEO took care of this, thanks agian buddy! Cheers. Slava Rassia.

It seems you are very ignorant my friend and don't know whats going on outside your box room. Anywho, this is going on a tangent.. The whole point of this was BA going after people because they don't follow their woke policies. So, It seems NEO took care of this, thanks agian buddy! Cheers. Slava Rassia.
I just don’t get this :

You are personally responsible for your problems - tax someone else to give you money and think free money will solve everything … considered compassion.

Other folks care about you and focus on underlying problems - bigots

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've always felt, and still do, that everyone is entitled to their words. However, they are not entitled to how other people perceive or respond to those words. If those people happen to be in charge of a server or a country, that's the way it is. You can change with the times, or you can start your own server.

Personally, I just got temp-banned from a server that I play in all the time in a different game. I said a bad word that was fine to say 20 years ago, but it's no longer acceptable. That's fine. I got lots of words. I just need to adapt.

Change is constant. You either adapt to it or get run over by it. Bitching about gets you nowhere.

Last edited:
I've always felt, and still do, that everyone is entitled to their words. However, they are not entitled to how other people perceive or respond to those words. If those people happen to be in charge of a server or a country, that's the way it is. You can change with the times, or you can start your own server.

Personally, I just got temp-banned from a server that I play in all the time in a different game. I said a bad word that was fine to say 20 years ago, but it's no longer acceptable. That's fine.I got lots of words. I just need to adapt.

Change is constant. You either adapt to it or get run over by it. Bitching about gets you nowhere.
That’s the problem lmao

Cultural Marxism is what you’re bending over for bud not “Change”.

If Marxists(or any group) can control language under the guise of “political correctness” then they can effectively control which ideas can be spread and which ones can’t. Cultural Marxists are constantly shifting the goal post on what type of speech is considered “politically correct”.

Average people see political correctness as a minor inconvenience and unwittingly go along with the censorship. The PC goal posts will be moved time and time again turning acceptable speech into “hate speech”. Eventually the ideas on what is “acceptable speech” begin to make their way into everything. Not even the most insignificant things such as video game chats are spared from this assault.

OKNewPlan

Donator
That’s the problem lmao

Cultural Marxism is what you’re bending over for bud not “Change”.

If Marxists(or any group) can control language under the guise of “political correctness” then they can effectively control which ideas can be spread and which ones can’t. Cultural Marxists are constantly shifting the goal post on what type of speech is considered “politically correct”.

Average people see political correctness as a minor inconvenience and unwittingly go along with the censorship. The PC goal posts will be moved time and time again turning acceptable speech into “hate speech”. Eventually the ideas on what is “acceptable speech” begin to make their way into everything. Not even the most insignificant things such as video game chats are spared from this assault.
Ah moronic, domestic North Americans... never change.

Just an FYI on what is being referred to here:
1692528937514.png

OKNewPlan

Donator
A video brought to you by Pastor Cooper. Sorry I forgot that history has always said: "If you're with the Church then you must be correct and a really good guy."
I'll accept that tbag with honor.