Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore platoon

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
HILLBILLY said:
DO I HAVE TO JOIN , CAN I EXPLORE MY OPTIONS ?
Either you like dick, or you don't. There's not a lot of options I'm afraid.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
+1

Drunk. Im telling ya brotha it's worth going threw all the hoops and bs to just play. It will blow you away!

Just give it another try. You gotta want it!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I don't understand how anybody is having a real hard time with this. It's not rocket science. And, sure. This game is exactly like any other FB game. You can just play Farm Ville and get the same experience.

If your hangup is that it's a browser launched game (not browser based, big difference), then you will probably hate this game, because you use the browser to access the server browser (which makes it really nice) and manage your friends. It's less clunky than an in-game server browser.

Otherwise, I don't have any "browser" application that taxes my gpu quite like this game does. The graphics, gameplay, scale are all great imo.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
it's glitchy, weird and awkward but once you get used to it... it's not so bad. All games are browser based inside the game anyways, this one just uses the browser first and it logs all your stats and groups your friends and has comms. It's actually got a lot going for it but it takes some getting used to.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!accept me to the platoon !!!!!!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i think jackson's got to do it, he declined us all and sent out invites... check the little world shapped thingy on the bottom left and see if you gots an invites skills