Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 1

I can't find the post someone made a few days ago about the new maps. The new maps are awesome! I have never seen the servers so full since launch. You should definitely try it.

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
Gonna try them out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Biggest question would be how many do we have that would still play it/seed? Already have a hard enough time seeding bf4 now.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Man. Yes on the server. Get the shortest time one. It is more of a pain than anything, but that is where the new players for the club are. There is not enough premium servers at the moment. And forget true hardcore settings, they are not the favorite of the players.

People, including me. Like standard rifles on. 200 percent damage. No healing oneself. No kill cam. 3d on. Those are the servers that are full all of the time, usually run by AOD. And they have longer ticket counts, but that is just them. They can do that because they are full all of the time.

By the way. I got a Closed Alpha Invite to Incursions.

Edit: Oh, I guess the shortest time one is one day. That wasn't what I was thinking. I'll do whatever you think, I'm like a hooker that way.

Last edited:

SKalber

-bZ- Member
BF 1 is a great game. I think it is time for those that bought and left it to give it another try. A definite yes on us getting a Server.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I change my vote. I played it a bit today and I think it is visually stunning, and a let down on game play. All the things that I really liked in 1942 are gone. The size of the maps, the ability to make mods, and my younger reflexes. If you get a 64 man server, it will be empty. Because no one, including me, is going to seed it, and then EVERYBODY gets butt hurt. Is it really worth it? bZ can probably recruit just fine in the other endeavors. Sure the club gets filled up with a bunch of Overwatch players, but this is the age of acceptance, and those queers should get to have a home as well.

Last edited:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
As soon as you start taking about seeding, you start taking about a job, and that's no fun.

Less seeding and more having fun I say.

If that means other servers, do be it. We'll be there to pick up the slack when other servers die off. It's cyclical and bound to happen.

Just chill.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
What is with all the hostilities towards BF1?

I think some of us have just been putting so much into the BF series that, for me anyway, I feel a little let down by the product and the series as it's grown. It used to be something really special that felt community driven to something that was mass marketed and they just jacked up the price for the same game with a few tweaks here and there.

In my opinion, they really stopped innovating after BF2/2142. Bad Company had destructible buildings, but that's about where it stopped. After that, it felt like COD with vehicles.

Prior to that, 1942, Vietnam, BF2... They kept blowing people away with new gameplay, new technology and they kept it fresh. Then they regressed and took away certain things like ropes and commanders and made it more friendly for the masses.

I spent $120 on BF1 and to me, it's the same fucking game as BF4, BF3 and Bad Company. Oh, except it has horses.

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I think some of us have just been putting so much into the BF series that, for me anyway, I feel a little let down by the product and the series as it's grown. It used to be something really special that felt community driven to something that was mass marketed and they just jacked up the price for the same game with a few tweaks here and there.

In my opinion, they really stopped innovating after BF2/2142. Bad Company had destructible buildings, but that's about where it stopped. After that, it felt like COD with vehicles.

Prior to that, 1942, Vietnam, BF2... They kept blowing people away with new gameplay, new technology and they kept it fresh. Then they regressed and took away certain things like ropes and commanders and made it more friendly for the masses.

I spent $120 on BF1 and to me, it's the same fucking game as BF4, BF3 and Bad Company. Oh, except it has horses.
I got you. I understand. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk