Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BATTLEFIELD 2

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I've configured basically 0 on the server. It's up, but that's it. Once we hopefully get it ranked we can tweak it out as we wish but until then I don't wanna put the time in it unless we actually wanna all get together and play. Without it being ranked I just don't think we'll get enough pubbers to make it worthwhile.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Played some BF2 last night.

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Bad thing with Revive staff now is they pay no attention to players now that don't pay them ( donate ). I saw this coming while I was there. Prolly why I haven't really been back other than friends there. But even those are now leaning the other way. Strange how $$ bends things isn't it.

Maxwell

-bZ- Member
With the amount of players right now, idk if a server is even worth it right now. I would like to get together and maybe all join a server and tear it up.

Maxwell

-bZ- Member
Yes. Idk what that means, and ya it can be, but I haven't noticed it being super bad or anything.

Maxwell

-bZ- Member
I didn't say it wasn't there lol

But I haven't come across anything too frustrating.

Beside the nade spamming, this game is still great

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Could do without the fucking commo rose spam. People keep spamming "enemy spotted" enemy spotted, enemy spotted............. fucking stop!!!!!

Otherwise, great game.