Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BC2 SET UP 8/23/2011

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Please drop the base rape deal. It is a bit buggy. I noticed a few times players were far from any main and yet got a warning. I got one while standing next to a flag and tubed a guy less then ten feet from me. All of the bugs I ran across were on snow maps, if that makes any difference.

Then again, October 25 looms high...

By the way, I would really get a kick of all of us playing some squad death match together. We could jump in different channels and fuck each other up.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Popas, I like the squad death match idea, with different channels. We should give it a try this weekend

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hey,

This is Monday September 5 at 1045pm pst.

Server settings are great! I just quit at 1045pm and the server has gone from 24 to 32 players up and down at maps since I got on. Our server was rockin'!

The player base was great tonight! GGz!

I like the server settings, except I hear that the base raping kick may be buggy? (Ask popas.) Is that true? Is it worth having the bugs versus having to manually admin the base raping?

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i really haven't noticed too many bugs in there... remember, if it has any bugs at all people rage and cry like it's torture... it's usually not bad at all