Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Beacon On Lockers Mountain

RazorBites

Donator
what's the Rule again about beacon (On Mountain On Lockers map) last time I looked into this Above E Lockers was allowed but No Beacon
also is In front of E say D on mountain Ok but No beacon up there Either really would like to Know as I see many ppl up there.

j0p3s

Donator
Above E afaik is considered a glitched area and its against the rules. apart from that you can be up the mountain anywhere else. Correct me if i'm wrong

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's frowned upon and excessive abuse of it is dealt with accordingly, but it's not technically glitching that's bannable by BA/BF4DB and is not against our rules.

RazorBites

Donator
Isn't it the shooting into the uncap from there that isn't allowed?
90% players shoot in to uncap at some point, just like there is always some sniper or mortar or suav shooting out of uncap I couldn't care less

But I was actually asking about a beacon being Placed up Mountain

90% players shoot in to uncap at some point, just like there is always some sniper or mortar or suav shooting out of uncap I couldn't care less

But I was actually asking about a beacon being Placed up Mountain
The only game restriction regarding uncap area with distorted visual effects and regressive count to avoid easily accessing these areas, that's all. Now, if the same area is invaded, this is a problem for those who are being invaded, and the latter must take tactical defense attitudes with the team.

Last edited:
The only game restriction regarding uncap area with distorted visual effects and regressive count to avoid easily accessing these areas, that's all. Now, if the same area is invaded, this is a problem for those who are being invaded, and the latter must take tactical defense attitudes with the team.
That's easy to say, but that beacon over E is a huge advantage, and the team whose base is on that side does not have a similar advantage on the other end. To clear that beacon there are three possibilities - a mortar, which requires you to be able to set up near D, and then airburst and grenades, both of which are extremely hard to get off when fire is picking you off before you even have a chance to look up. If a team gets a beacon up there and is halfway smart about it, it's extremely hard and very time consuming to clear it. I respect your rules, but I wish that beacon was illegal.

That's easy to say, but that beacon over E is a huge advantage, and the team whose base is on that side does not have a similar advantage on the other end. To clear that beacon there are three possibilities - a mortar, which requires you to be able to set up near D, and then airburst and grenades, both of which are extremely hard to get off when fire is picking you off before you even have a chance to look up. If a team gets a beacon up there and is halfway smart about it, it's extremely hard and very time consuming to clear it. I respect your rules, but I wish that beacon was illegal.
That's not really accurate. It is possible to scale the mountain from the uncap and access the top of it without ever leaving the uncap. Banzore's rules are that you cannot fire upon someone in uncap until they fire on you. So just scale the mountain and if they decide to kill you before you shoot them in the face, report them for breaking the uncap protection rule.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

In real life geography tends to favor the defenders and attackers in different ways. My view is that regardless of the map the challenge is to overcome the problem and defeat the enemy. Find a way.

In reality, when the Russian team occupies and defends the hill above E they're essentially creating their defensive line right outside their base. I say let them do it and then feel free to seize A, B, C, and D. Let them brag about how they bravely held one flag. :p

Try to use the drone...... you will see a lot of advantage that you have.

all sides of the map have their advantages and disadvantages, it is more a tactical issue than restrictions.
There should be soldiers close to that area to avoid approaching.
But in principle, everyone just wants to know about eliminations and not collaborations. Vanity and ego over a simple game ....