Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Beerus, you're an idiot

beerus

Donator
(Jump to 25:17)

And you should stay out of the enemy uncap.
Don’t worry I’m here….. I see you conveniently left out the video I sent you to show you that you were out of the uncap don’t worry I’ll post it pussy….. I’ll even post the screen shot of the pm I sent you so you could save face and understand how far out you actually were.

Attachments

• IMG_4366.png
    IMG_4366.png
    679.4 KB · Views: 12
Don’t worry I’m here….. I see you conveniently left out the video I sent you to show you that you were out of the uncap don’t worry I’ll post it pussy….. I’ll even post the screen shot of the pm I sent you so you could save face and understand how far out you actually were.
It doesn't make you any less of an idiot, but okay.

beerus

Donator
It doesn't make you any less of an idiot, but okay.
You’re literally the only fucking retard here dude.

You tried and failed in the server, I gave you a private opportunity to educate yourself and you decided to come here publicly to prove to everyone that you put more thought into a wrong assertion of the servers pretty simple rules than what was deserved or needed.

I genuinely am convinced your parents are related given the fact that everyone (literally everyone) who has responded to you have explained why your completely wrong.

Last edited:
You’re literally the only fucking retard here dude.

You tried and failed in the server, I gave you a private opportunity to educate yourself and you decided to come here publicly to prove to everyone that you put more thought into a wrong assertion of the servers pretty simple rules.

I genuinely am convinced your parents are related given the fact that everyone (literally everyone) who has responded to you have explained why your completely wrong.
a4oDo3Z_700b.jpg

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

Middle, you had your chance to be silent, but you fucked that up...

On another note, when I think of a "middle button" all I can see is a pussy between a nice pair of legs that needs to be touched like a button... ON, OFF, ON, OFF, ON, OFF and so on.