Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Better map rotation

So I would like to suggest a better map rotation especially to the bz9 server.

Its supposed to be all maps but its mostly on the rotation of the same 8 maps and very rarely any other maps.

Could it be possible to change it to a completely random 4 maps that it suggests or instead of 4 maps it would suggest like 8 different ones?

Its a brilliant server and the only one i play BF4 on and i would love it if there was more variety to the maps and not the same 8 maps 90% of the time.

from what i know it was a server provider issue & they are in the process of changing providers, they will have better map rotation once this has been completed

Same ole, same ole. Everybody complains about being bored with the maps (including me), but as soon as the admins put new maps in rotation, people start bitching about "this map sucks" and then leave. Some maps are server killers, so the admins stick with the most popular maps. The run 'n' gunners hate the vehicle maps, a lot of people hate the boat maps, almost everybody who's played more than a year or two is sick and tired of Metro and Locker.

It's a shame EA & DICE don't admit that BF4 is the highpoint of the series, and put out a new map pack. I'd pay $20 for 4 - 5 new maps.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
from what i know it was a server provider issue & they are in the process of changing providers, they will have better map rotation once this has been completed
Yup, this is being worked on.

Same ole, same ole. Everybody complains about being bored with the maps (including me), but as soon as the admins put new maps in rotation, people start bitching about "this map sucks" and then leave. Some maps are server killers, so the admins stick with the most popular maps. The run 'n' gunners hate the vehicle maps, a lot of people hate the boat maps, almost everybody who's played more than a year or two is sick and tired of Metro and Locker.

It's a shame EA & DICE don't admit that BF4 is the highpoint of the series, and put out a new map pack. I'd pay $20 for 4 - 5 new maps.
Locker/metro is just so boring to me now after pretty much playing only that for 7 years. But you know, opinions are like assholes.

Fuck, I'd pay a full-price of $60 for some new BF4 maps, and maybe a gun or two for each class even if it's a literal copy/paste of another one stats-wise. Just something new to work on.