Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF2 Revive

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Gezus,,,BF2 servers are still at .99 a slot for public.........WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT !

.82 per slot on the cheap... Unless someone has a box and big gun upload capacity of course.

I'm having to re-install it. Their site said you could use your old/own game & key, but the launcher can't find it. So I'm having to download the game from their site... Grrrr....

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
I'm having to re-install it. Their site said you could use your old/own game & key, but the launcher can't find it. So I'm having to download the game from their site... Grrrr....

Open your launcher and click the Settings tab. First click on Apply cd key and click Reset profile, then click Reset config. Log on to the launcher and click Finish setup. You need to change the game settings again. After adjusting the game settings to your liking, try again to play.

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Revive use to be able to pull your old BF2 profile - rank ( if you played before Gamespy closure ) and shortly there after. But access to those profiles were shut off a while back so.

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Revive has a few new servers. Pings are still fairly high in some though. Cannot for the life of me figure out why their mains are in Canada.

Central U.S // East then West coast's would be sooo much better.

uPEuS.png

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Will be cool to see a Banzore server listed ;) I'll just have to contact them to see about getting it ranked.

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
gameservers.com is the only place to get a ranked server at the moment.

Unless it's run unranked but streamed to several Hubs for surveillance. Admin'd frequently.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's worth noting, @Syntax2112 is in talks with them to hopefully get this ranked. If he/I can't, then I do not intend to keep this server up long-term.