bf3 beta look I played it

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Me and Aubi play mmorpgs...

Popas13

-bZ- Member
YOSHI BUZZKILLER!

OK, This leads me to another issue. How can I convince a woman to become a fps gamer?

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Popas13 said:
YOSHI BUZZKILLER!OK, This leads me to another issue. How can I convince a woman to become a fps gamer?
Start them on single player!

I don't know how you get a new gamer to join a game in progress (bf2bc) and enjoy themselves. It's very difficult for even a veteran gamer to join into the fray and have success. Even a lot of our guys get really frustrated with dying a lot and give up on it. I would start them in a single player and get some beers/weed/good snacks and just take turns playing and figuring shit out. Mostly wimmin just want to hang and be social and you can pretty much get them to love anything if you spend the time with them and don't boss them around a ton. After that move them into an empty server and don't just spawn kill the shit out of them to show them how good you are (they mostly don't care)

That's how I would do it if i wanted my room mate to play (something i don't want!)

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Popas13 said:
YOSHI BUZZKILLER!OK, This leads me to another issue. How can I convince a woman to become a fps gamer?
Start them on single player!

I don't know how you get a new gamer to join a game in progress (bf2bc) and enjoy themselves. It's very difficult for even a veteran gamer to join into the fray and have success. Even a lot of our guys get really frustrated with dying a lot and give up on it. I would start them in a single player and get some beers/weed/good snacks and just take turns playing and figuring shit out. Mostly wimmin just want to hang and be social and you can pretty much get them to love anything if you spend the time with them and don't boss them around a ton. After that move them into an empty server and don't just spawn kill the shit out of them to show them how good you are (they mostly don't care)

That's how I would do it if i wanted my room mate to play (something i don't want!)

Cuba

BEAST MODE
oh, and i played this too for about 5 minutes. had a hard time getting into a game (it was locking my browser up until i switched my default to chrome, and had to update my video drivers to a test driver, now my chrome doesn't work at all.) The game play was pretty good I guess, prone was cool and the animations were cool while moving. I was drunk and had company all during beta testing so I only played a few minutes. Seemed ok

Cuba

BEAST MODE
oh, and i played this too for about 5 minutes. had a hard time getting into a game (it was locking my browser up until i switched my default to chrome, and had to update my video drivers to a test driver, now my chrome doesn't work at all.) The game play was pretty good I guess, prone was cool and the animations were cool while moving. I was drunk and had company all during beta testing so I only played a few minutes. Seemed ok

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
I had the same issue with the locking up of the web-browser while trying to get into game. Hell it would do it for me when I tried to log in. Chrome fixed that. I never updated vid drivers (even tho I got a error) just waited for game to load (5-10 sec).

Overall, wasn't to bad for being a Alpha Test!

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
I had the same issue with the locking up of the web-browser while trying to get into game. Hell it would do it for me when I tried to log in. Chrome fixed that. I never updated vid drivers (even tho I got a error) just waited for game to load (5-10 sec).

Overall, wasn't to bad for being a Alpha Test!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Well I just broke up with the woman so I don't need to teach her about fps after all. I'm now going to become the professional man whore that I was always meant to be. Feel free to stop by online and shoot people in the head with me to help me forget that I am now 36 with no prospects. Maybe I shouldn't date women who are cutters with daddy issues. There is something about the fact that I can't possibly fuck them up more than they already are that I dig.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Well I just broke up with the woman so I don't need to teach her about fps after all. I'm now going to become the professional man whore that I was always meant to be. Feel free to stop by online and shoot people in the head with me to help me forget that I am now 36 with no prospects. Maybe I shouldn't date women who are cutters with daddy issues. There is something about the fact that I can't possibly fuck them up more than they already are that I dig.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Now you have more free time...Great! :roll: Jp

I know what you went threw man. I've been going threw that shit now with my wife for 6 years.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Now you have more free time...Great! :roll: Jp

I know what you went threw man. I've been going threw that shit now with my wife for 6 years.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
WIFE!?! Isn't that like legal slavery? Boy, with a wife I could tie her up in the basement and not have to worry about the cops knocking on my door.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
WIFE!?! Isn't that like legal slavery? Boy, with a wife I could tie her up in the basement and not have to worry about the cops knocking on my door.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Popas13 said:
time to release the photos

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Popas13 said:
time to release the photos