Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

bF3 server need 1 setup

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Cans we get our server set up with Metro 24/7 1000 tickets and fast respawns...... Name it something like RANK UP FAST 1000 PNTS

no clan name until they get in then start with the admin spam with just website and TS info scrolling......I downoaded ProConn and if someones can text me username and pass then I could try to set it up......Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day....

~ Wiz-A-PP

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
We've had one set up for metro for a couple of days now. We cant change the respawn time without it becoming a custom server. Everything else is just what you said.

It will still sit empty . until we populate it. :? :? :? :?

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Exactly..... we play on servers like this so lets play on our's

Thanks HilliBilly

Cuba

BEAST MODE
we got this going last night and it was full but folks wanted it to be 64. Sling said that if it was a 64 man it would be more popular and more fun... i'm not sure what to do on this.... maybe we can talk about it Sunday night? Say around 10pm?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I hope to be there tonight! God willing and the kid don't cry!

Sent from my DROID BIONICs using Tapatalk

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I swaddle that little fucker till he's just barely wheezing, but the little shit's got a set a lungs on him like you wouldn't believe!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
CR8Z said:
I swaddle that little fucker till he's just barely wheezing, but the little shit's got a set a lungs on him like you wouldn't believe!
oh i believe it!

another thing that jack really loved was watching movies... i would hold him when he was crying and watch movies on a portable dvd with headphones and he would settle and just watch the picture and slowly drift off to sleep. never know... maybe

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Addie doesn't want him getting too much "screen time" or whatever. I guess it stunts their growth or something.

I totally get the "baby shaking" thing now... I would never do it, but it would sure as hell cross my mind.

He actually hasn't been that bad. I shouldn't complain.