Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

bf3 ships Fall 2011 -- includes jets, prone, and 64 players!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Battlefield 3 ships Fall 2011 -- includes jets, prone, and 64 player multiplayer!This is it! We are very excited to announce the first details on Battlefield 3 and to kickstart the preorders for the Limited Edition!

Battlefield 3 is the true successor to Battlefield 2. Beyond our signature multiplayer, we have also included a full single-player campaign and a co-op campaign – all straight out of the box. As for fan favorite features, how does the return of jets, prone, and 64-player multiplayer (on PC) sound? All this built with our powerful new game engine Frostbite 2, which you'll hear and see a lot of in the months leading up to launch. For the full reveal on Battlefield 3, stay tuned for links to our cover stories hitting the gaming press throughout February.

BF3_2D00_packshots3.png

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You can see from the cover art work that there are really tall buildings in an urban environment. Looks interesting.

Theyve always had big buildings no? Didnt mean you could climb to the very top and snipe the hell out of people xD. I hope when you run your weapon wont bob up and down like a little toy as it does in BC2, so retarded.

They could have at least made a teaser with actual game play footage than random shit like that...

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think the teaser trailer for MW2 was just a green wavy line with audio. It's pretty typical for teaser trailers. More will follow, they just want your attention.

BF2 Special Forces allowed you to rope up on top of buildings and slide down on zip lines.

There aren't really any tall buildings in BC2, prolly because you can destroy them. I don't know if these super tall buildings in BF3 will be destructible or not.