Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 ALL Maps BASE MAP LIST

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Team,
Please post up maps you think should be a part of the BASE set of maps for All MAPS.

The maps we add and remove on a monthly basis should not be a part of this list.

Thanks,

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
firestorm
caspian
golmud
siege
lost islands
hammerhead
giant
silk road
lancang (small map for low players)
dawn breaker (small map for low players)1

Last edited:

Windowz

-bZ- Member
I agree with slash as well, will Lancang and dawnbreaker also include the full size maps or just small maps for when the server is under populated?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
firestorm
caspian
golmud
siege
lost islands
hammerhead
giant
silk road
wavebreaker??

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Wavebreaker doesn't seem to be a map that draws people often. Is Lancang liked by people? People didn't like that one for a while.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
so this is the list everyone seemed to vote for and i see that now its totally different. I guess all the votes in the forums are now changed for wtf ever the reason . the maps on this list were in order the highest maps on list plus lost and 2 small maps. im sorry that i feel strongly about the server but i spend the lion share of time in there. I see the server as going dead. i hope it doesnt but ive got a bad feeling about it....

firestorm
caspian
golmud
siege
lost islands
hammerhead
giant
silk road
dawn breaker (small map for low players)

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
The list of maps was changed following a prolonged discussion at the admin meeting today. We took the forum into consideration, and made a couple minor decisions in the meeting itself. The list currently reads:

Firestorm

Caspian Border

Golmud Railway

Siege of Shanghai

Lost Islands

Dawnbreaker

Hammerhead

Silk Road

Lancang Dam

Wavebreaker (maybe)

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
So you removed giants of kar.
A top voted for map?

Unreal....
Not rocket science folks

im hoping its a typo lol

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Agreed

firestorm
caspian
golmud
siege
lost islands
hammerhead
giant
silk road

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
ok I would say that's a fair statement. With zavod in rotation that's 2 small maps so I think it would work fine. It's that we have zero small maps for low pop. lets do the same with water maps. Instead of 3 it should be one and then the others rotated in just not at the same time.

Edited:
Yeah punk most of the water maps are server killers. Lost seems to do ok but having 3 in the rotation can cause issues with keeping it full.

Last edited: