Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 ALL MAPS MAP ROTATION

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
It was due to mostly people who are unwilling to play anything else but CQ maps. Pearl is a good mix of long and short range combat its a very will rounded map, Metro is the most popular just because its a meat grinder. Locker has to many bottlenecks but seems to get voted on more often when the servers not full. Gardens is aimed at longer range combat. Also alot of people are just stubborn and wont play nothing else. Im down to put it in rotation again but if we get flak or see numbers dropping we need to take it out FAST. Its to late in BF4s life with the limited number of players we have to fix what aint broken, its ok to try it but reverting back like we did in the past needs to stay a option or we will fuck it up for sure.

I would love to see us just throw it into rotation during the middle of a busy night with several players in line to get in just to see how it effects us over the weekend.
I agree with Veg, I think we give it a shot. The server population is coming back since BF1 kinda flopped. Mix it up, see what happens and if we stay on top of it it may add to the population not decrease.

I say get another bf4 server now that bf1 is out. More than enough members playing bf4 to start up everyday.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Close all of the servers and the chat logs will go silent. No more complaining!

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Close all of the servers and the chat logs will go silent. No more complaining!
You would like that wouldn't you Cr8z? That way you can say look it failed after I left admin roll. Be cool say something constructive or point us in the right direction take that negative stuff out of here.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Just trollin' a bit. Trying to bring some levity and perspective. Whatever you do won't be the end of the world.

Krae, you're definitely a man's man, buddy. Glad you noticed my undies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk