Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server_HC_24/7 Metro/ Pearl

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
We are trying to decide on a map to replace Operation Locker on sever to switch it up a little bit.

So far we have the following:

1. Lumphini Garden

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
I believe Lumphini Garden is a good alternative to the Locker map. It fits well in with the no tanks, no apcs genre of metro and Pearl market. We should keep an eye on the stats to see if we lose peeps when we switch to that map.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
we have tried Lumphini Gardens before and it was a fail. Lets put up a poll to see what a majority agree with by vote and also get the pubbers from the server to put in their vote as well.

Lump is a fun, but is also very glitchy .
url
Im guessing the game mode would be set to infy only so there wouldn't be tanks for whichever map is chosen? Propganda and Gullian peaks are pretty awesome on infantry only.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
we have tried Lumphini Gardens before and it was a fail. Lets put up a poll to see what a majority agree with by vote and also get the pubbers from the server to put in their vote as well.
I don't have a problem with getting a majority of folks to chose a map change. It sounds to me like you may be suggesting that you are against any change at all. I have been Listening to folks (I would welcome anyone who frequents the metro team speak to verify this please) in game for the last 18 months or so, getting feedback from "regulars" that they would like to have a map change. Some people say change out Pearl. Some people say change out Operation Locker. All I know is that we have been "talking about it" for what seems like the longest time. But again I refer to the folks on team speak who have been voicing their opinions. It must be hard for Banzore to keep asking for us regular monetary contributors to keep up the servers, without any follow through on the requested consideration of Banzore to make a change to the map rotation. Please, please consider a freaking rotation change. Even a suck ass map would be a refreshing.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
All maps suck depending on who you talk to at any given time.

Change is refreshing. And if nobody likes a different map, you find out pretty quick.