Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Bf4db whitelist

I tried posting in bans and ban appeals, but I couldn’t, my friend got banned on Bf4db, and they straight won’t let him appeal, he tried, and they basically said “we don’t believe that you’re that good, so we’re not gonna bother letting you send us gameplay that proves your not cheating”. And I wanna play with him on the bz servers cause they’re fun, and he’s not a cheater. Is there anything you guys can do? Could you guys take a look at his stats and gameplay and whitelist him from the ban list?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Nuts is correct, we don’t whitelist for BF4DB/BA bans. As a personal recommendation, just have him try appealing in a week or two and see if they have relaxed a little bit. Best of luck to your friend.

Nuts is correct, we don’t whitelist for BF4DB/BA bans. As a personal recommendation, just have him try appealing in a week or two and see if they have relaxed a little bit. Best of luck to your friend.
Oh rip, they banned him from the discord to appeal bans, because “it was appalling that such an obvious cheater would even try to appeal”

Got a link to his attempted appeal transcript?
No it was on their discord, I could ask him, but if there’s nothing to be done then there’s nothing to be done, just gonna hope they don’t carry their ban list over to the new bf game when it comes out