bZ#5 maps may need to be looked at.

D3fec7

-bZ- Member
Some of the maps on the bZ#5 server seem to drop population Alot. The ones i notice are "Altai Range", "Hanger 21", "Whiteout", "Operation Mortar" and "Nansha Strike". Personally i only dislike "Altai Range" slightly, but i do want the server to be filled and some of these maps tend to drain the server.

Some of the maps on the bZ#5 server seem to drop population Alot. The ones i notice are "Altai Range", "Hanger 21", "Whiteout", "Operation Mortar" and "Nansha Strike". Personally i only dislike "Altai Range" slightly, but i do want the server to be filled and some of these maps tend to drain the server.

Agreed for bZ5 (although I like Nansha.) It sucks when the server finally fills with some players to only be completely emptied when a shitty map is next.
Map rotation seems to be an important factor for keeping servers alive, I've known of a few servers that are basically dead because a less popular map follows a very popular one. It's a shame but could be easily changed.

As someone who also plays on this server quite frequently, this is something that I am in agreement with. It's rather irritating playing on a map like these ones listed above after being on the server for hours trying to populate it and having it die out immediately when a bad map gets voted. Maps like Altai Range, Hanger 21, etc, etc, just kill the server population when we finally get it populated.

Back