Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

bZ club meeting 3/31 9pm eastern

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
oh noes! I wanted to be here.

Sorry I missed it... I DO have an excuse though.

I was transporting a slimy vent-dependent patient that wanted to stop breathing up in the Sierra Nevada

back down to the Valley. I might have made it back it it hadn't been for the late winter storm that forced

us to put on/take off snow chains there in Nevada City.

pt_close_002.jpg

Spice of life, right?

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
EmergencyNrse said:
Sorry I missed it... I DO have an excuse though. I was transporting a slimy vent-dependent patient that wanted to stop breathing up in the Sierra Nevada

back down to the Valley. I might have made it back it it hadn't been for the late winter storm that forced

pt_close_002.jpg

Spice of life, right?
I'm sure they thank you for it...............................just dont let it happen again :wink:

Spartan

-bZ- Member
HILLBILLY said:
EmergencyNrse said:
Sorry I missed it... I DO have an excuse though. I was transporting a slimy vent-dependent patient that wanted to stop breathing up in the Sierra Nevada

pt_close_002.jpg

Spice of life, right?
I'm sure they thank you for it...............................just dont let it happen again :wink:

That's not the actual picture of my patient. Pinecone was a little concerned

yesterday. HIPPA wouldn't allow me to post pics of actual patients. It was simply

a pic I found on the web. My patient was in her 80's and you wouldn't want

to "hit it". (Cuba, not even you)

IMG_1680.jpg

Cuba

BEAST MODE
EmergencyNrse said:
That's not the actual picture of my patient. Pinecone was a little concernedyesterday. HIPPA wouldn't allow me to post pics of actual patients. It was simply

a pic I found on the web. My patient was in her 80's and you wouldn't want

to "hit it". (Cuba, not even you)

IMG_1680.jpg
are you saying you have pics of the patient toplesss?

get with me on ts brah

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
there is 3 in that picture sir, im glad u brought that up, saved us from overlooking important stuffs