-bZ- Player card for COD4 Black Ops

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wiz, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Wiz

Wiz Active Member

Cr8z suggested we try and agree on a logo design to wear while in game killing I have three I have desined all are kind of racial and or sexual in design so lets try making something that represents Banzore in a good lite... I like my playercards but others may not...

Thanks Cr8z for a great idear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let's get to pimpin out dem playacards

2. jojo

jojo New Member Private

lets see them

3. CR8Z

CR8Z Bald fat guy. Corporal Donator

My idea was to have a sort of banzore tattoo that everybody would wear on their player cards. Kind of like a tag, but better than letters and dashes.

Something sexy.

4. Cuba

Cuba BEAST MODE

i like it!

5. WarPaint

WarPaint New Member Private

Nothing special just little tagging bzplayercard.jpg

6. HILLBILLY

HILLBILLY FORUM BAD ASS Private

It has to be something that the lowest ranked/or someone who hasn't prestiged can make

7. CR8Z

If we use the first three layers, everybody should have access to it that is like level 10 or something. I was thinking of something small in the lower right or left hand corner. Just something that pops out that people will notice every time a bz member kills them.

8. Wiz

Wiz Active Member

9. CR8Z

I like those! Those are really offensive!

10. Cuba

Cuba BEAST MODE

AWESOME!

11. BIGWILL

BIGWILL Well-Known Member Corporal Donator

you still love the cock eh

12. Wiz

Wiz Active Member

lol that is all that I can make is offensive shit with big ol penis's?

13. HILLBILLY

HILLBILLY FORUM BAD ASS Private

you rawk , wizzy

14. CR8Z

Anybody else have any ideas? I'm going to try and come up with something later today, work permitting.

15. CR8Z

I had in mind something like in the bottom left corner of this image, only cooler.

This is open to anybody that wants to design something. Something that only takes 4 or 5 layers to create, and that any non-prestige level can create.

bztattoo.jpg