Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

-bZ- Player card for COD4 Black Ops

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Cr8z suggested we try and agree on a logo design to wear while in game killing I have three I have desined all are kind of racial and or sexual in design so lets try making something that represents Banzore in a good lite... I like my playercards but others may not...

Thanks Cr8z for a great idear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let's get to pimpin out dem playacards

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
My idea was to have a sort of banzore tattoo that everybody would wear on their player cards. Kind of like a tag, but better than letters and dashes.

Something sexy.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If we use the first three layers, everybody should have access to it that is like level 10 or something. I was thinking of something small in the lower right or left hand corner. Just something that pops out that people will notice every time a bz member kills them.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Anybody else have any ideas? I'm going to try and come up with something later today, work permitting.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I had in mind something like in the bottom left corner of this image, only cooler.

This is open to anybody that wants to design something. Something that only takes 4 or 5 layers to create, and that any non-prestige level can create.

bztattoo.jpg