Bz1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It’s been up and down due to the ongoing network attacks.

Dear Diary- Day 3 of bZ1.5 being down... food supplies are dwindling.... the air is growing thick and stale... the grind just isn't the same on AARP, feeling depressed... the neighbors attempted to break in, their starving ragged faces still haunt me, they thought they saw me on bZ1.5 through the window and wanted a taste of the fun, they had to be put down.... the power went out finally, the local men who man the hydroelectric plant went home after bZ1.5 went down claiming they had nothing left to work for... I will fire up the generator for now and pray the server comes back, just a few terminal minutes of fun before the last of the fuel runs out... This may be my final entry...

Can't farm lvl 20 soldiers, what a shame
*level 140
Fyi, anyone who thinks I "farm" soldiers, much less level 20, is an idiot. You can spectate me anytime, and I am almost always on a flag. AA is an exception and I'm only in spawn with it when the enemy has all, or almost all, of the flags.
I've noticed that many, if not most, of the haters in here attacking me, are level 140s that I've slaughtered. Keep crying.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
*level 140
Fyi, anyone who thinks I "farm" soldiers, much less level 20, is an idiot. You can spectate me anytime, and I am almost always on a flag. AA is an exception and I'm only in spawn with it when the enemy has all, or almost all, of the flags.
I've noticed that many, if not most, of the haters in here attacking me, are level 140s that I've slaughtered. Keep crying.
I was in fact laughing almost in tears the other night when you came on BZ 1 server and quit a quarter through the game because you were getting your ass kicked by the MVP guys.
Enjoy your farming skills on AARP and TBG.

I was in fact laughing almost in tears the other night when you came on BZ 1 server and quit a quarter through the game because you were getting your ass kicked by the MVP guys.
That is not what happened, but I know you'll say anything at this point. Post the battle report.

and the only time an mvp guy usually beats me is in a jet...which I'm rarely in.

that's exactly what happened wen i rolled you over you and your repair discord kitten and then you raged quitted lol
Repair discord kitten? I'm part of a large discord group
I killed you the last time we met. It was on langcang dam. And no, I didn't rage quit.
Edit: in fact I killed you the last two times. You killed me that one time but I had no support and was getting hit by infantry. It was on siege I think or maybe it was on langcang dam.

that's exactly what happened wen i rolled you over you and your repair discord kitten and then you raged quitted lol
I've admitted to my group you are good player. I respect you. You don't typically run away like JL does. But saying "wen I rolled you" just makes you look stupid, because neither one of us is "rolling over" the other. Don't be ridiculous.

I've admitted to my group you are good player. I respect you. You don't typically run away like JL does. But saying "wen I rolled you" just makes you look stupid, because neither one of us is "rolling over" the other. Don't be ridiculous.
You get REALLY defensive every time someone questions your skill level, probably because deep down you know they're right.

Stop trying to gaslight us into believing you're some vehicle god. You're not, and literally everyone knows that.

You get REALLY defensive every time someone questions your skill level, probably because deep down you know they're right.

Stop trying to gaslight us into believing you're some vehicle god. You're not, and literally everyone knows that.
That's not how it works. Being "defensive" can also happen because of false allegations and the hatred for lying. Your conclusion is deeply flawed... "abc" logic comes from simple minded people. Besides, having a conversation and defending oneself does not mean one is "defensive" in a negative sense. It's the same reasoning that says "if one responded to insulting statements, that one is 'triggered'".... it's bad reasoning. It's not even about my "skill level", it's about the false statements that are made individually in here about me. I will admit when I'm wrong and have before.

The "everyone" who knows that I am not, are literally the ones I've been killingconsistentlyy and they are being butthurt about it. Every single one that attacks me here I've killed more, some way more, than they've killed me. Except maybe you... I don't know who you are ingame, unless it's the same name as your banzore profile. Which in that case, I can respond with: "I don't even know who you are".
This long essay doesn't reveal me to be defensive: it's simply an explanation to counter stupid conclusions and accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.