Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Bz1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, he didn't get grief anyone but got the ban hammer for a few days, which makes sense. Seems like you know bz rules better than the admin who create them.. Retard who can't handle a few naughty words

Yeah, Neonardo and Assualt are the main contributors to coming up with the rules. And Neo gave him the timeout, so stfu. Btw ur interpretation of the rules is so plain it's sad you can't interpret them a different way WHICH IS THE WAY THEY ARE MEANT TO BE

PrZZZ

Donator
He didn't ruin the game for his team. You have no idea what you are talking about, and are making yourself look like a fool. Not a single soul, except granny panties, had a problem with it. It was hilarious. We had friends on both sides and he was on the team that won by quite a bit, and everyone was having a good time.

How about this? How about you work on yourself before criticizing someone else. Since you constantly switch to the winning team all the time. Like you did last night on langcang dam, abandoning your team.
this guys was on my team late last night there were basically all nobs no regulars but there was a few 140 on the other team so everything is good then this guy switches to the other side leaving the team and stacking whit the others 140 on the other team even before this happened my team was already all caped then i switched as they were all stacking then this guy went like 42-3 against total nobs and was bragging that the did better than i did

i have set up my shadowplay and from now on i will post vids but i think that by now everyone knows your full of it

PrZZZ and I don't always get along, and guess what? That's part of the game. But all the Elites here are saying something... And if you wish to tell me who is not elite here plz do

this guys was on my team late last night there were basically all nobs no regulars but there was a few 140 on the other team so everything is good then this guy switches to the other side leaving the team and stacking whit the others 140 on the other team even before this happened my team was already all caped then i switched as they were all stacking then this guy went like 42-3 against total nobs and was bragging that the did better than i did

i have set up my shadowplay and from now on i will post vids but i think that by now everyone knows your full of it
Lol that is not what happened, but yea, plz do record from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.