Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BZ1 should be a vehicle map server... Here is why

I am way more interested in just infantry battles...but thats just..well being in a tank or boat or anything driving around seems boring to me. That said, I do enjoy all the big maps. However, as a player, it is a nice "break" if you will, for a LOCKER or METRO to pop up after 5 or 6 big tank maps. Like an intermission.

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
There are inf only servers. Why limit vehicles there

People need to understand that no one wants to leave a server to play a map. Oftentimes we play together and want to stick to the same server. People are not going to shuffle between servers. If an infantry map gets voted, feel free to take a break yourself, but many of us like to alternate between infantry/vehicle maps while staying within a single server with our friends and without having to wait in Queue over and over again.

People need to understand that no one wants to leave a server to play a map. Oftentimes we play together and want to stick to the same server. People are not going to shuffle between servers. If an infantry map gets voted, feel free to take a break yourself, but many of us like to alternate between infantry/vehicle maps while staying within a single server with our friends and without having to wait in Queue over and over again.
Along with this, infantry maps can be as fun as vechicle maps and if you cant handle not farming in the AA for one round may I suggest the game Barbie's Island Adventuretm instead?

Fuck Metro, Fuck Locker, fuck LimbDick Garden...
The most nade, mortar, underslung weapons spamFEST in CoD, I mean BF ever!!

LMFAO

I Dont know.. I see quite a few hopping between 1 and 1.5..
LOL

PrZZZ

Donator
i agree whit Steeel here certain individual are hell bent on making this an infantry server this is not what bz1 used to be, i agree its fun to play an infantry map once in 4-5 vehicle map but that's not the case here lately the server is literally under siege by lame voters and players like last night they were voting for map whitout the AA on purpose

i rather have a good static map rotation than this shitshow that's been going on whit the voting

MIG used to have a infantry only server that accompanied their conquest large server. it was a good balance. altai and giants blow tho.

There are already infantry-only servers out there. BZ1 is constantly voting for inf maps when there are plenty of servers for that.
Please lets do a vehicle-only server...
T
Thanks!
Remove only metro and maybe locker… Then I’ll be pleased.. Metro sucks since the RU team will always have have the advantage on Metro… So winning almost always depends on being RU which is stupid.

I am a Vehikel person tho so ima biased… I vote for Vehicle only maps.

steeel101

Donator

"
People need to understand that no one wants to leave a server to play a map."

People have to leave BZ2 to play Vehicle maps.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
bZ1 is hardcore conquest, not hardcore infantry, not hardcore vehicles. Hardcore conquest. If you join expecting anything else, that’s on you.

Too bad DICE didn't include Tank Superiority mode in 4... that was pretty entertaining, and I am more of an infantry player myself.

I saw leave it the way it is, but it would be nice to see some more rare maps for voting. Don't see Karelia, Whiteout, Guilin, Lumphini, or Hangar 21 often. And I'd like to see less Locker/Metro because there is already a dedicated server for those maps.