Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BZ1 should be a vehicle map server... Here is why

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The map rotations for all of our servers are carefully curated to prevent certain maps from clearing the server out. It’s not perfect, but it’s the best we can do while keeping the vast majority of people happy.

Metro sucks since the RU team will always have have the advantage on Metro
¿?
i’ve seen how US team rape RU team and is not strange, it 100% on the players that are playing, also i move between both teams to make it more balance (the other day i had to assist 2 times on both teams to end 0-20).
Don’t blame the map when is all players fault to make the game unplayable, you got to know where to be and how to move, where you can shoot or not.
I can rush between Alpha and Charlie with no problem, hacks? No, just smoke.

People just got to stop whining when metro, locker or pearl comes up, peace.

The map rotations for all of our servers are carefully curated to prevent certain maps from clearing the server out. It’s not perfect, but it’s the best we can do while keeping the vast majority of people happy.
Can you guys add Op.Whiteout more than 2 times in a week? Please

Fuck whiteout and can we please deport koshmenk!?

Also, bz 1 is fine the way it is. It's nice to have a switch up from same old vehicle maps to a infantry in the middle to switch up game play.

Keep it the way it is.. doesn't matter what map it is.. Przzz will always quit before it's even over when he's losing hahaha.. or when I kill him and steal his tank

Last edited:
¿?
i’ve seen how US team rape RU team and is not strange, it 100% on the players that are playing, also i move between both teams to make it more balance (the other day i had to assist 2 times on both teams to end 0-20).
Don’t blame the map when is all players fault to make the game unplayable, you got to know where to be and how to move, where you can shoot or not.
I can rush between Alpha and Charlie with no problem, hacks? No, just smoke.

People just got to stop whining when metro, locker or pearl comes up, peace.

if US actually rushes, its pretty easy to get a foothold on B