Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Challenging Crisco Cube

So people like to talk about "good players" all the time. Including crisco cube.

I know for a fact crisco plays age of empires regularly.

I haven't played it regularly in 20 years, but I am confident I will fuck you up Crisco.

I was a 2k player back in the day, and I will fuck you until you love me.

Loser leaves town match. You have been banned twice on alts on banzore.

I will livestream the match on AOE2, and if I lose, I will leave the game forever.

You lose (which you will), you have to agree to never come on banzore again.

If you lose, quit your diarrhea alts.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
25+ yr olds take turns spanking a chubby wubby lil fat boy on their own turf? Count me in! I haven't booted up Age of Empires in a coons age!

Crisco has been banned for like... A year now
But he has played since then (ask Neonardo). I am asking a once and for all match, livestreamed for all.

If he wins, I will leave BF4 forever. If I win, he will shut down all his alts and quit playing BF4 forever.

Let's roll that dice.

Dougie I haven't seen you on 7 lately come on and let's give people some ucav love
I was in there today. I have to change my name every time I play since everyone hates me / hunts me. I go to origin and just punch the keyboard and whatever it says, that's my name. Let's get back to talking about me resizing Crisco's asshole.

I was in there today. I have to change my name every time I play since everyone hates me / hunts me. I go to origin and just punch the keyboard and whatever it says, that's my name. Let's get back to talking about me resizing Crisco's asshole.
Can you resize mine next

I just had a vasectomy, and my balls are still twice the size of yours Crisco. How about this, we both live stream the match, I will drink a pint of straight vodka at the beginning and still ruin you in the Feudal Age. My preferred names? Daddy, master, Mr. 4 inches of pain, Prescription Finasteride or Minoxidil etc.

dude.. fluffy is the new crisco lmao..

This sounds like cope for being bad at bf4 lol.
Challenge him in bf4...
There are plenty of his streams where I sniped him out of his mechanical birds and he quit, he never made me quit once. BF4 is a team game. AOE2 can be 1v1. Hence the challenge, young lady. Why do you still use the cube tag? You know it is a dead server and your leader is banned, right?

There are plenty of his streams where I sniped him out of his mechanical birds and he quit, he never made me quit once. BF4 is a team game. AOE2 can be 1v1. Hence the challenge, young lady. Why do you still use the cube tag? You know it is a dead server and your leader is banned, right?
Lmao I don't think I've ever had the cube tag. And you gotta be one of the most trash players for the amount of time you have played bf4, multiple people would agree with me even from BZ lol. the mechanical birds are easy af to snipe ppl out of so I don't even get why you would pull that up, oh wait it's cuz it's impressive for trash players.

Lmao I don't think I've ever had the cube tag. And you gotta be one of the most trash players for the amount of time you have played bf4, multiple people would agree with me even from BZ lol. the mechanical birds are easy af to snipe ppl out of so I don't even get why you would pull that up, oh wait it's cuz it's impressive for trash players.
You have never sniped anyone out of a mechanical bird, I'm a trash player but I explode you every time you play against me, if BZ players don't like me they can ban me, and you don't "think" you ever had the cube tag? Or you had it, and you took it down because your server failed? That is like saying I don't "think" my name was ever Frank. How would you forget that you dumb fuck?

You have never sniped anyone out of a mechanical bird, I'm a trash player but I explode you every time you play against me, if BZ players don't like me they can ban me, and you don't "think" you ever had the cube tag? Or you had it, and you took it down because your server failed? That is like saying I don't "think" my name was ever Frank. How would you forget that you dumb fuck?
Lmao no one is gonna ban you for being trash. You're just that shitty player that sits in the back of every uncap and talks mad shit lol. But anyone can take 2 sec of looking at your stats and see how garbage you are lmao. Even you know how trash you are considering how you just challenged a bf4 player to AOE. And if you are referring to the little bird I swear I snipe ppl outta it every match that has one and think nothing of it.

Oh and I have to thank you for getting a vasectomy and ridding the world of your offspring.

Lmao no one is gonna ban you for being trash. You're just that shitty player that sits in the back of every uncap and talks mad shit lol. But anyone can take 2 sec of looking at your stats and see how garbage you are lmao. Even you know how trash you are considering how you just challenged a bf4 player to AOE. And if you are referring to the little bird I swear I snipe ppl outta it every match that has one and think nothing of it.
Oh and I have to thank you for getting a vasectomy and ridding the world of your offspring.
Just so I understand, you snipe someone out of the little bird every game you play? I would love to see video footage of that. I've played with you at least 100 rounds on maps with little birds and never seen it once. And I never talk shit, I just answer people like you and Crisco. That isn't talking shit, that is responding. You start it, I finish it. And I got a vasectomy because I was blowing loads in women all across the country telling women to call me mudship and telling them the legend of the ucav, and the judge told me I have to either snip it or back to prison.