Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Change Team Auto Balance to Squads instead of Individual Players

I agree with Gauss, it can get annoying or stressful getting switched middle of round, breaking up squads.. I seen like 12 people switched at once.. If it switched a SQ, then you're all together and that makes a bigger impact!

auto balancer in the current state has killed bz3 and bz6. When its low population you will have games were its an all cap for one team, then everyone gets balanced and the all cap flips and its rinse and repeat until the game is over or empty- usually empty. I suspect autobalancer was made so harsh to prevent stacking in the late hours but now I see other servers populated in the morning and nobody ever in bz. I also think bz 6 would be much better DLC only as 90% of the time its just bz3 #2 but thats a topic for another thread lol

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
The unstacker has been turned off for near a week now. The unstacker is what would move people in the middle like crazy. It was definitely too aggressive hence the reason I turned it off.

The only balancer left active right now is the one that keeps the number of players on each team even.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
The unstacker has been turned off for near a week now. The unstacker is what would move people in the middle like crazy. It was definitely too aggressive hence the reason I turned it off.

The only balancer left active right now is the one that keeps the number of players on each team even.
While it has been less aggressive it's still pretty aggressive when the server is in a state of flux. One thought I've had while playing is that if you are a VIP, you could switch your squad to private and have it switch the whole squad? I feel like squads are more important to the balance than individual players.