Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CHIEF_Warpath Recruit APP

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
1. Your In-game name: CHIEF_Warpath

2. YOUR AGE: 36

3. Location: Bay Area California

4. What games you play: Americas Army, COD4, COD World at War, COD Modern Warfare, and Battlefield Bad Company.

5. Are you currently banned from any servers? Never. I don't mind getting my ass whooped.

6. Describe your usual gameplay: (Rushing, Camping, Laidback, Sniper,) Laidback

7. What is the reason that you want to join -bZ- gaming club ? Finally found and active clan with adults instead of a bunch of high school kids.

8. PB_GUID: and/or STEAM ID: (If you do not know the PB_GUID, please ask one of us and we will be happy to give it to you) Not sure

9 .Prior Clan Experience: I started an Americas Army clan back in 2003 Called "SONAF" I got tired of running the clan and gave it to one of the clan members "DorkFish" Tried joining the clan again but it was dead. My son and I would play everyday in TS and no one would come. So My son and I have been playing alone for a long time now.

10. Prior League Experience: We used to compete in TWL in Americas Army but clan slowly died and no one was there for the matches.

11.Additional Information: I'm very laid back. I very animate on not cheating. Jut like playing games and its a lot funner playing with a hand full of guys and trying to use tactics.

12.Availability for play: Couple times a week in the evenings. Mostly play weekends. I work in a University, I'm a photographer and sometimes I have to shoot at night or on the weekends and process photos, Also train in MMA and taekwondo. We are a very active family. I won't be on every single day but I will try to be on as much as I can and represent -bz- I'm not a hothead and have good sportsmanship. :)

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
Thanks for filling out an app Warpath! You got my vote!
thanks CR8Z Look forward to gaming with yah. Its Friday today and almost time to frag. :)

Woo Hoo!!! at least I got one vote. ;)

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
right on. ive herd alot about you war and welcome to fourms. in a couple minutes i will be private messaging you recruitment guidlines so we can get your process underway.

welcome again and good luck with your recruitment

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
thanks Jaxx, sorry I didn't fill out the form on Monday, some jerk deleted my account. ;) No but seriously, I knew I wouldn't be on much this week and thought it would be better to fill it out when I knew I would be on.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
it's all good man, no need to explain yourself. You are a busy man, most of us here are busy people.

overall, glad to see ya post. did you get the pm

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
Question, if I add a -R to my name I have to create a whole new name and that starts me out at level 1 again? :( Would it be easier to just add it to the tag?

example: -bZ-R-Warpath

that way the recruit tag can be part of the clan tag so the recruit doesn't have to start over in his or her stats?

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
warpath, you have to excuess oobie. he was alil intoxicated tonight. he means nothing by it. he is normally a cool calm collective kindof guy who means well. it was great hanging out and gaming with you tonight. you see like a cool guy. hope to game with ya again soon!