Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Church is

Church

New Member
-bZ- Member
back. Im not asking for permission to put tags on,, Im just gonna do it. Good to see you guys BTW
 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Who is this guy?
 

Bon3z

New Member
Dunno, guess he is certified bZ, since he has tags on........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Church is Remedy's x boyfriend from DRS if anybody is keeping score. He also made a brief appearance at KOF if i recall correctly.

i've burned a lot of brain cells
 

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
Church is Remedy's x boyfriend from DRS if anybody is keeping score. He also made a brief appearance at KOF if i recall correctly.i've burned a lot of brain cells
Your are improving more and more each day , keep up the good work :wink:
 

Church

New Member
-bZ- Member
Had a shit ton of fun last night playing with you guys!! I forgot how much fun it is to be put down in the most brutal ways possible.Never thought I would miss hanging out with such a big group of homos :mrgreen:
 

Wiz

Well-Known Member
-bZ- Member
Church said:
Had a shit ton of fun last night playing with you guys!! I forgot how much fun it is to be put down in the most brutal ways possible.Never thought I would miss hanging out with such a big group of homos :mrgreen:
So this is not the Church Street we met in Tennesee LAN?
 

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
Church said:
Had a shit ton of fun last night playing with you guys!! I forgot how much fun it is to be put down in the most brutal ways possible.Never thought I would miss hanging out with such a big group of homos :mrgreen:
So this is not the Church Street we met in Tennesee LAN?
yes , it is the same one
 
Top