Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Church is

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Who is this guy?

Dunno, guess he is certified bZ, since he has tags on........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Church is Remedy's x boyfriend from DRS if anybody is keeping score. He also made a brief appearance at KOF if i recall correctly.

i've burned a lot of brain cells

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
Church is Remedy's x boyfriend from DRS if anybody is keeping score. He also made a brief appearance at KOF if i recall correctly.i've burned a lot of brain cells
Your are improving more and more each day , keep up the good work :wink:

Church

-bZ- Member
Had a shit ton of fun last night playing with you guys!! I forgot how much fun it is to be put down in the most brutal ways possible.Never thought I would miss hanging out with such a big group of homos :mrgreen:

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Church said:
Had a shit ton of fun last night playing with you guys!! I forgot how much fun it is to be put down in the most brutal ways possible.Never thought I would miss hanging out with such a big group of homos :mrgreen:
So this is not the Church Street we met in Tennesee LAN?

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
Church said:
So this is not the Church Street we met in Tennesee LAN?
yes , it is the same one