Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Blessed_Karl about player [PNIS]Giveurballsatug [PNIS]wetbackdeporter [PNIS]ToiletPap

Who are you reporting? [PNIS]Giveurballsatug [PNIS]wetbackdeporter [PNIS]ToiletPaperPlane [PNIS]ThrowinAirplanes

Date of incident Aug 27, 2020

Which server were you on? BZ #6

Describe the incident On the map Propaganda I joined a squad with the [PNIS] Clan in it, I spawned on them and saw they were on top of a building out of bounds on the map, i asked them in squad chat something around "How did you get here?" and they kicked me from the squad, then "wetbackdeporter" (whose name is a racial slur, also breaking a server rule) started berating me in the chat. I have the following screenshots available
#1 Showing a view of the building they were ontop of, in the minimap you can see their markers, and in the chat window you can see them responding to me telling them that I cant do anything to report them
#2-5 Showing a MAV view of each of the PNIS squad members atop the roof
#6 Showing more of them responding to someone calling them out in chat during the start of the next round before I left.
In short PNIS squad members were using some exploit to get to an impossible map location, I saw someone in the chat during the previous game on Flood Zone reporting seeing someone flying, but I did not see any one flying.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Can you provide the screenshots please?

Some buildings on Propaganda you can ramp on to with a dirtbike.

I'd also like to just add a +1 to these guys.

While the things they do aren't technically against the rules (which they know, btw, and ride as close to the line as they can), ALL they do is troll. It's now their "thing" to just spawn in, plop down with UCAVs or mortars, and spend the entire game that way (or on a map where uncap isn't far enough hidden, to C4 bike themselves to a rooftop).

While at first it was kind of cute, and us regulars just kind of ignore them, it upsets a lot of newcomers and they end up leaving to go elsewhere because like was said in the linked complaint post, other servers don't let this crap slide.

Just something to consider that maybe it's at least worth it to say something to one of them. Or not, I mean I'm just a peon in the grand scheme. Their behavior is just awful and they literally play this server because they know the rules are a little more lax and they can troll harder on it.

I also need to find some friends to help me get the UCAV unlocked so I can actually fight back against them, lol.

I'd also like to just add a +1 to these guys.

While the things they do aren't technically against the rules (which they know, btw, and ride as close to the line as they can), ALL they do is troll. It's now their "thing" to just spawn in, plop down with UCAVs or mortars, and spend the entire game that way (or on a map where uncap isn't far enough hidden, to C4 bike themselves to a rooftop).

While at first it was kind of cute, and us regulars just kind of ignore them, it upsets a lot of newcomers and they end up leaving to go elsewhere because like was said in the linked complaint post, other servers don't let this crap slide.

Just something to consider that maybe it's at least worth it to say something to one of them. Or not, I mean I'm just a peon in the grand scheme. Their behavior is just awful and they literally play this server because they know the rules are a little more lax and they can troll harder on it.

I also need to find some friends to help me get the UCAV unlocked so I can actually fight back against them, lol.
I'd help as I need a UCAV too.

" 'Abusive' glitching, as in if someone were to do a glitch that would prevent them from dying, being seen, getting out of the map (On top of roofs you can't normally get on to get cheeky kills) "
As per topher's reply on another thread this is not allowed as you cant get to these rooftops normally. Are yall turning a blind eye on this?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Our stance on glitching has been consistent thus far - if you can feasibly and reasonably be killed by a few methods then we've allowed it. UCAVs, morats, SUAVs, airburst, etc. are all quite effective at things like this.

It's literally impossible for us to police something like this and it's way too big of a gray area.

Any game-breaking glitches such as being inside of the walls on Locker or the roof in Metro etc. we pass along to BF4DB and they ban for it...but I think even BF4DB's stance is one that requires some uncounterable advantage which isn't the case here.

I understand your frustration, but we try to be consistent if nothing else.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Having said that, I've reviewed these turd holes chat logs and they'll end up getting themselves banned anyway in due time I'm sure. They definitely like the skirt the line.

Sorry for the delay, please see the screenshots attached to this

20200826205803_1.jpg
First: Minimap and building in question (In hindsight this one probably isnt useful)20200826205923_1.jpg
Second: view of building from deployment

20200826210012_1.jpg
MAV View 1
20200826210016_1.jpg
20200826210024_1.jpg
Heres one more showing chat in the next game
20200826212823_1.jpg
Although the guy doing the talking has already been banned

I hope this helped, TY for getting back to me so quickly on this, even though I didnt haha

Attachments

• 20200826210015_1.jpg
    20200826210015_1.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 4