Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from cactusjard about player [iCUM]NotBlink

Who are you reporting? [iCUM]NotBlink

Date of incident Feb 19, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ2

Describe the incident 11pm-11:20ish CST.
Intentionally TK'd me and shot at me multiple times, as well as another player this game. One time because I took his kit when he was dead and he was revived with my kit--killed me to steal it back. I have the recordings ready to upload.
Super toxic player in chat and gameplay. Hammerdown.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please provide us with the video evidence if it is different than the video he provided in his preemptive ban appeal.

The two kills appeared to be unintentional. Please don’t falsely accuse players of violating our rules.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
He immediately died after killing you leading me to believe there was an enemy behind you.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
When he killed you, he was targeting the rawr as seen in the video he posted. Thanks for providing the potential teamgriefing clip, he left that out of his video. Unfortunately, there isn't really sufficient context surrounding it. Hard to say really. This documentation will be helpful in case something like this occurs again.

Given that he already served part of the ban issued towards him, I think it would be best for all involved to move forward.
Mistakes do happen, I noticed you put a partial magazine into a teammate on accident and then asked for ammo. Thanks!