Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from CriscoCube about player banzore server error

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I don't have to justify anything. I've told you the problem, and why the actions that were taken were taken. Everyone is in agreement on my end.

Instead of perhaps being humbled, having a discussion, etc. you went on the offensive and only made our point stronger for us.

I speak for all bZ admins here. Literally all of us are in agreement on this (and all bZ members I know of that have any opinion on this matter).

well its good to know all of banzore are toxic badmins... i assume any sane person would have left long ago anyway. You're right you don't have to justify a mute or whatever to anyone, its your server. It's just ironic that you tout yourself and banzore as being "badmin" or "troll" free, and yet you literally are a badmin and literally promote trolling among members.

Any sane person can read your ridiculous justifications for a mute here and see how silly it is... and im sure anyone sane is afraid of saying anything because they don't want to risk getting the badmins/trolls aimed at them next.

It's a real shame too because you seemed so chill as did bz last year... but it quickly got worse and worse to the point where you literally showcase how much of a badmin you are in your own forum. I see you are firm in your badmin ways so I'm done replyng here, at some point people either choose to think logically or not and you have clearly chose to avoid all logic, so theres no discussion left here. Bye.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's a real shame too because you seemed so chill as did bz last year... but it quickly got worse and worse to the point where you literally showcase how much of a badmin you are in your own forum. I see you are firm in your badmin ways so I'm done replyng here, at some point people either choose to think logically or not and you have clearly chose to avoid all logic, so theres no discussion left here. Bye.

We haven't changed, but as I mentioned you rub everyone wrong, and over time it caused everyone to seem toxic to you. Sorry it ended this way, but you did it to yourself.