Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from darougaroux about player Magic1489

Who are you reporting? Magic1489

Date of incident Oct 24, 2021

Which server were you on? bz2

Describe the incident Dude was TKing me in a previous game. We went to Metro and he TKs me again at the start. He then tried to block my view from sniping where I ALWAYS go in Metro. He then laid in front of me. I shot him because I was getting sick of his BS. I said nothing and did nothing to this guy but he was grieving me. He then was rezzed and he then killed me again.

Here is a clip I managed to get of him laying in front of me on purpose. He WAS standing in front of me and I tried to move but he would just move back in front of me again. THen he laid down, blocking me. Keep in mind he had already TKd me in a previous game.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Context would be nice, all I'm seeing is you intentionally shooting him in the back. The video starts with you already laying inside him, who's to say you weren't the one to run up and lay there after him and just shoot him randomly?

If you don't have footage of the TK's from earlier in the night (You should, if you recorded this there is no reason for you to not have recorded the ones from earlier, right?) There is nothing I can do regarding this. In the future if they TK you again and it's clearly intentional please submit video evidence and we can get things squared away.

1. Check logs for that day. See how many times I reported this guy for TKs. See if anyone else did too.
2. Why in the hell would I record myself shooting someone and then show YOU the video if it was a simple case of me "the one to run up and lay there after him and just shoot him randomly?" Why would I even go through the trouble? Does that actually make sense to you? Thanks for proving yourself and this report system, pointless.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I do not have access to the TK logs, !reports are not enough to go off of. Think about it, if someone reports you for team killing, cheating, griefing with no video and we act upon it, how pissed would you be? Pretty fucking pissed huh?

Are you going to really nitpick and point out that the report form doesn't ask for video? That should clearly be a given.
pointless.
No, I'll tell you what's pointless. What's pointless is the fact that you think !reports would be enough with no video evidence. You probably also prefer servers that have a !p feature don't you? You would've done !p on Magic here after he TK'd you because you randomly shot him (instead of you fucking moving, or asking him to move, brilliant!

Never mind, I know why.
Here we go, tell me. Why?

You really want to drag this out, drag it out. I'm ready.

"A date/time as close as possible to the issue is extremely helpful to us when searching server logs, etc. to address your complaint."

Youre lazy and apathetic. I have no reason to continue with you. You obviously have no intention of even looking at the logs. I will repeat, so you maybe you actually comprehend it this time: Your report system doesnt ask for nor require a video. There is a reason for that. Thanks again for your impotence. Good night!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'll say it again, and hopefully it'll go in one ear and not out the other. I (me, myself, topher, chris, -bZ-Topher) Do NOT have access to the logs. The only person who has those logs would be the Admin who is hosting the servers, running the software/programs that show the logs.

I have no idea how you got me being lazy from any of this, or apathetic, if you provide evidence, action will be taken. You provide no evidence, tough shit.

I don't understand how this is a tough concept for people.

Ya know what. Im sorry. Honestly, I got a temper issue and I felt you were blowing me off and I reacted. Badly. I feel bad about it and Im sorry. I didnt mean to put a black spot on your evening/day.