Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from defydeath8 about player Tony___Boyzzzz

Who are you reporting? Tony___Boyzzzz

Date of incident Jan 30, 2022

Which server were you on? Banzore 9 Hardcore all Maps

Describe the incident This player is without a dount not clean, and i am just wondering how he could stack all these hours without being banned.
Sadly my OBS failed me and it didnt record the last game i played, in which i rage quit because of him..
Im a heli pilot and i know for a fact that hitting tows from fucking B flag to chineese spawn (my heli, thats over 600 meters) while the tower is down with all the smoke is just not possible, maybe once as a lucky man, but 5 times in the same game? I mean its fucking hardcore, no spotting, and i even constantly exit heli and reenter mid air to be unspotted, but somehow he always gets to me, thats difenitely wallhack, im sorry but it just is. Unless there is some kind of graphic settings that i dont know about, that hides all the fog when the tower is down.

To prove my point even more, you can clearly see in this recording floating around on BF4DB about him:
https://vimeo.com/517575434
The way he controls that TV missile can only suggest that he knows his destination everytime before shooting, but thats not possible in hardcore, specially when the tower is down, because there is no spotting. This is the exact behavior i witnessed yesterday as i spctateed him on your server. Clearly he also aims at the helis while they are behind buildings, you can see it in the video. I dont know how BF4DB admins dont ban him for that. I dont understand why such player gets the benefit of doubt.

Maybe im getting crazier as i age, but i still strongly believe he shouldnt be playing on your server or any public server, as he is ruining the fun for everyone. I know the admins here are pretty fair so i hope they do something about it.

Thanks in advance

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The video you linked, was cleared by DB why on earth did you think it'd have any chance here lol...

Video seems fair, he's a vehicle sweat with 4,700 hours. I'm pretty decent with vehicles and if I had that much time I promise you I'd be in the same position as he is..

If you find any evidence that is actually damning of him, let us know! But for now, he's clear.

The video you linked, was cleared by DB why on earth did you think it'd have any chance here lol...

Video seems fair, he's a vehicle sweat with 4,700 hours. I'm pretty decent with vehicles and if I had that much time I promise you I'd be in the same position as he is..

If you find any evidence that is actually damning of him, let us know! But for now, he's clear.
Well i thought it would have a chance here because you are not his friends like some BF4DB admins are who cleared him. I mean i wouldnt be surprised if some of those bf4db admins are abusing their powers, after all we are all human beings
I sadly have no more evidence to show, but like i said even if he wasnt cheating, i still believe he shouldnt be playing on servers as he is too good. Players like him in history are the reason BF2042 sucks, since EA is trying to make it a fair game for all :)
Anyway thanks!