Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from DivinePhantom about player -bZ-assault3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name -bZ-assault3

Date of incident Mar 15, 2017

What game were you playing? BattleField 4

Which server were you on? BanZore.com HC Conquest ALL Maps#Vote#Fast Vehicle Spawn#

Describe the incident This all started when I spawned in an attack helicopter in Golf of Oman. When I was a co-pilot of the pilot SamDaMan17. Then wondering why we weren't up in the air yet after a good 7 seconds, I was teamkilled and couldn't punish because of donator abuse. The teamkiller is [ODST]siegelpeapod2. Infuriated I asked why he killed me and simply ignored me. Later I teamkilled [ODST]siegelpeapod2 and he was spamming report @divin. -bZ-assault3 then killed me via admin command and turned my reputation points to negative -28. Asking why he punished me and not [ODST]siegelpeapod2 was even more infuriating. Looking for justice I kept asking -bZ-assault3 why not punish us both and I stated I am going to record all of this. -bZ-assault3 then later procceded to not warn me of an incoming mute and killed me. I could not talk for the rest of the game which was for 15 minutes. What happened here was improper and abuse of admin controls and unjustified explanations of no warning and no explaining the reasons for his actions.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Being killed while muted is something that the plugin does, not our admins. When you have been muted for the round, if you continue to talk, the muting plugin will eventually kill and then kick you. As Assalt was the banning admin, he should be the one to handle this, I just wanted to inform you on that bit.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Team killing is unacceptable. Two wrongs don't make a right.

We as admins act on what we see. Reports are always investigated, and many make false reports. If we get a report were going to be watching both player closely. In this case you admit to having broken rule #1 hence your punishment.

Your post wreaks of "but mommy, little Billy started it".

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
You where punished because 2 reports came in on you for Tk's. You also jet ram your own team chopper. You also continued to spam the chat, that's why you where muted.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lol

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Team killing is unacceptable. Two wrongs don't make a right.

We as admins act on what we see. Reports are always investigated, and many make false reports. If we get a report were going to be watching both player closely. In this case you admit to having broken rule #1 hence your punishment.

Your post wreaks of "but mommy, little Billy started it".
Reeks*
Lol

You where punished because 2 reports came in on you for Tk's. You also jet ram your own team chopper. You also continued to spam the chat, that's why you where muted.
Let's think this through. He and his friend both reported me for team kill whereas I did as well both there is only one of me. In a sense this system is flawed in a way where any two or more people will report someone who pissed them off and they'll get away with it. Point being for being accused of spam is because of my thirst for understanding why I was the only one punished. As you refused to respond and abused your Administration powers to just imply "I don't have to deal with this because I don't have the morals to, and because I think I am better than you." Type of mindset correct? If you want the replay I've got all the text chat where I've asked one question at a time and waited a min 10 seconds for a repsonse. In a sense you just didn't want to deal with it or you're covering for your supposed friends that we don't know that you had that connection. All possibilities

All possibilities considered, you're unworthy of an Administrator who can't bite and punish both players because you can't stand up for yourself when you know it's the right thing to do.

Being killed while muted is something that the plugin does, not our admins. When you have been muted for the round, if you continue to talk, the muting plugin will eventually kill and then kick you. As Assalt was the banning admin, he should be the one to handle this, I just wanted to inform you on that bit.
Thank you, for your constructive thoughts and feedback. I really appreciate it, hard to find good people theses days.

That said assault3 if you can't notice a rapid text rampant from all 3 players and not care to investigate on the spot. Maybe you're not cut out to be a leader period. Life suggestion.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
@Punk What do you think after all this? I'd appreciate anything constructive being in this thread or DM/PM. Thanks again.

You broke a rule, you got punished. That's the end of it.

If you want to keep whining and harassing us as admins you'll quickly earn yourself a perma ban. I suggest you sit down, shut up, and get off your high horse. I don't know what you expect to accomplish here with that attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.