Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Double Life about player An admin

Who are you reporting? An admin

Date of incident Apr 25, 2021

Which server were you on? 24/7 operation locker on pc

Describe the incident I'm a commander and commanders dont have ping enabled due to you not having to do any movement actions along with fighting so there is no need for ping as you are basically in a tablet screen the entire game. That is just preferably my playstyle I prefer to help relay information and give uav's, scans and emps to help go against the enemy. However either your automatic or regular admins have been kicking me constantly for "no ping" yet for over 6 hours prior to 2:00pm (Eastern standard us time) I was playing commander just fine with absolutely 0 kicks. So it seems to be a actual player admin when this server states no rules. So why am I being kicked for helping squads in a different way then being forced to play guns out.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Can you include your in game name? The severs have an automatic system to kick no ping/VPNs.

Sure it's CopWolf.

However, all other servers have the same things you do in their info and I have never been kicked. I haven't been kicked in your server while being commander during the night times of NA either with this kicking system. So I'm not totally sure why I'm being kicked. As commander also doesnt ever have ping, and I turn off my vpns in respect of the server rules so.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I believe the commander has ping, but it is not displayed. Can you join a bZ server as infantry to see if your ping has a numerical value, or if it is listed as "--" ?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's possible this is from BFAT. I'll check logs tonight.

If it's booting commanders for no ping because commanders never report ping that's definitely not intentional and we'll get it fixed.

Apperently I dont have a ping, and cant get one.

- Added to firewall via tech support.
- Got manual PB and installed it for BF4
- Checked integrity of steam files
- DirectX reinstalled
- No VPN

Seems like half the playerbase cant get one either as they're all -

I give up, suppose I'll move onto other servers if it was the auto admin since I did every step possible to get a ping.