Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Complaint from Ganja Storm about player NDE|GanjaStorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name NDE|GanjaStorm

Date of incident Yesterday

What game were you playing? Battlefield 4

Which server were you on? HC Conquest Fast Vehicle

Describe the incident Slash banned or kicked me out of the server on the grounds that i was firing into spawn with my jet. I was indefinately was not and was hovering in spawn waiting for the attack heli to come out or go high enough in the air and fire before engaging. The heli would then return into their spawn to repair...i would go sky high and come down to dive and fire on the heli, doing this 3 times. The enemy attack pilot said that he was being shot in spawn. So what i find interesting is how your clan allows admin such as slash, admin rights? If he's gunna send out shots, he better know they'll be fired right back. i dont give a fuck who pays for this server, maybe if some dick head with a bad day doesn't fuck around with your servers. maybe you could gain some more prospect. Anyway hope slash see this and i hope he can own up to his bullshit like a man.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Would you agree shooting into spawn is a bitch move and stat padding?

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
hi Ganja, i'm sure everyone here appreciates your candor even though most of us have seen you act like a total douchebag in server. I want to thank you for coming into our forums and voicing your opinion. As it is your opinion you are welcome to it. Let me be frank when i tell you you were hovering and shooting, and not at me i was only a spectator of your douchebag behavior. i didn't kick you for doing that for that you were punished. i kicked you for disrespecting an admin. you were hitting everything taking off before it left the ground and right after etc. if you would like to continue doing that might i suggest another server though ill bet that wont last to long either. If however you wish to continue in our server (and i hope you do) then you will either respect our rules and respect our members and admins, or learn to just not type in game.
Im an admin in this server because people enjoy having a fun place to unwind and release some stress. Im an admin in our server because i feel strongly about providing that gaming atmosphere for our pubbers (you included). Im an admin in our server because i will dedicate myself to hammering assholes who invade our space throwing tude and being douchbags. any other questions plz feel free to pm.

p.s. see you in game

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Ganja, quit being a dick. Keep acting like you are and nothing here will change.

We will discuss issues with you if you wish, but as long as you're a cock towards us and our admins I can assure you, this will go nowhere good for you.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Slash is a good admin who cares about the servers, the people that play in them, and the quality of the game play for all involved. Not just people that know how to use the chat key.

There is no skill in killing a helo before it has a chance to take off while in spawn. Granted, that's poor defense of the main, but these are public servers and we are striving for a fun gaming environment. What you were doing is just trolling, and it's not allowed.

It is certainly your choice to play in our servers or not, but we find that our servers are as popular as they are because of the way we run them. That includes admin'ing people who exhibit your behavior.

I was attacking a helicopter who would spin up and hover in spawn and shoot at delta from their spawn. also I was not shooting out of spawn hovering with the jet, but I would hover in spawn and wait for the heli to start shooting. Slash thats great you have good intentions really, but it doesn't help the fact you had poor judgment because you didn't see what happened. Also, I'm a douche to the ones who deserve it, and I joke around when people are being sour not my fault people get all butt hurt. Also when I attack spawn it's because someone else has been attacking spawn. After asking admins to do something and they don't do anything it gets annoying, then I have to deal with slash being a cunt to me on the server because he'd rather believe a story that benefits him because he was all butt hurt I don't take shit from no one, I don't give a shit who you are. lol veg you're just mad cause I'm the only one that can fuck your heli to shit xD the fact of the matter here is that you guys don't have any evidence. You're running on word of mouth and you know what word of mouth add up to? Fuck all. If you actually gave a shit about the pubs and people who play in your server would you not record it to get your shit straight before you go embarrassing yourselves?

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Also when I attack spawn it's because someone else has been attacking spawn. After asking admins to do something and they don't do anything it gets annoying

That's not the way to handle the situation. Come into our teamspeak and ask for someone or use our !report function to get someone on it ASAP. May I ask who you asked to handle it? We can see where the breakdown in communication happened.

... the fact of the matter here is that you guys don't have any evidence. You're running on word of mouth and you know what word of mouth add up to? Fuck all. If you actually gave a shit about the pubs and people who play in your server would you not record it to get your shit straight before you go embarrassing yourselves?

I don't know where you're getting the information that we don't record stuff that happens in our servers. Nearly every time someone is banned, we record it and upload it to our Youtube channels and log the incident in the admin section of the forums. Do you have an alibi showing that you were not doing what you were punished for?

This is obviously a very personal incident between you and Slash and I recommend you take it up with him personally rather than just attempting to come down on all of BanZore because you disagree with the actions of one individual. I am not saying Slash is in the right, but I am inclined to side with him because he is my fellow admin and you're coming off as awfully aggressive towards most of us.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
this isnt personal. He's a liar and showing exactly why he was kicked form the server for being disrespectful. i personally think he should be permd. end of story.

PERM BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.