Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Gauthale about player Barrett-M82_PRO

In-game Name Barrett-M82_PRO

Date of incident May 19, 2017

What game were you playing? Battlefield 4

Which server were you on? anZore.com 24/7 HC Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200 TKT #50hz#

Describe the incident Throughout multiple games, Barrett-M82_PRO continued to insinuate that many players on my team were hacking, yet had no proof. After I asked about it, he insulted not only myself, but many of players in the server. I reported him in-game for violation of rule 6, excessive use of hackusations. After seeing my report in the chat, he then belittled me and insulted me for doing so stating, "I'll be on tomorrow... I donate for than you [so he won't get kicked]" From that point on, he continued to berate my team, and accuse almost everyone who killed him of hacking. Rather than reporting him a second time in the same game, I decided to bring this issue here.

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thank you,

Gauthale

Vegetaa01

Donator
Thank you for taking the time to come and address the issue with us on the forums. The player is a level 35 and has only 39 hours, chances are he is terrible at the game and raging, or drunk, maybe both.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I was watching him for most of the night until I went offline to go to bed. I didn't do anything to give him a chance to cool down and actually pay attention to the players in the server since he is new to our arena. They may donate and that is their choice, but that doesn't guarantee an immunity to stupidity. I will continue to monitor the situation and take appropriate action as it warrants.