Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from HellforgeActual about player GamingForLife20

Who are you reporting? GamingForLife20

Date of incident Aug 5, 2020

Which server were you on? bZ #5 TDM

Describe the incident I understand s**t-talking is common in BF4, but there is a thin line drawn at which most players know not to cross. Today, "GamingForLife20" seems to be either having a bad day, or has no regard for his fellow players, as throughout the match, he made racist remarks, some towards a latin-speaking player. If it had been once or twice, I wouldnt even bother reporting but this was the ENTIRE match of constant racism. The screenshots I will provide are only a few that I was able to snag once the racist remarks continued to flow. There were PLENTY said before the screenshots were starting to be taken. Regardless of the word filter, GamingForLife20 resumed being racially insensitive in chat.

Please read through the screenshots, as I find it unnecessary to repeat the atrocious remarks (I will provide in a reply if the option is available).

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Hellforge, unfortunately we aren't the internet police and we don't police chat. Because if we did, we would never be able to play the game. I would recommend hiding chat if something is offensive to you.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
He already got an automatic punish point from his idiocy earlier. He will get himself banned in due time I'm sure.