Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from ItsClearly about player ThrowinAirplanes, wetbackdeporter, and StalkerZERO

Who are you reporting? ThrowinAirplanes, wetbackdeporter, and StalkerZERO

Date of incident Aug 12, 2020

Which server were you on? ! bZ #6 -- 60Hz ALL MAPS + DLC -- Votemap -- BANZORE.COM !

Describe the incident Propaganda roof c4 quad launch. Roofs not accessible by ladder, elevator, and stairs(C roof and D roof). Getting on these roofs is an unfair advantage for your team if the enemy holds the flag, you can endlessly harass the flag with little to no counter. Only way to counter the roof is to UCAV, SUAV, and MAV (for the beacon). I talked with Topher and he requested that I submit a forum report for this. Google drive link for players on roof above C https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mv5tFxmdH9HPgydeiGuvPs19TnXzWvRK?usp=sharing

My battle report : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1293734016353466432/1154661868/

Launching to the roof isn’t necessarily unfair, because you just listed 3 different ways to counter it.
Correct I did. But only one of those counters "work" and that the UCAV. The player can lay down on the roof and be under the roof texture, you are still able to die under the texture IF you are spotted and they hit you with a UCAV. The SUAV is nearly not effective at much as UCAV and MAV is only to destroy the beacon. So nearly 1 way to deal with people who use this exploit. Like I said in the post you cant get on these roof by ladder, elevator, and stairs.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Correct I did. But only one of those counters "work" and that the UCAV. The player can lay down on the roof and be under the roof texture, you are still able to die under the texture IF you are spotted and they hit you with a UCAV. The SUAV is nearly not effective at much as UCAV and MAV is only to destroy the beacon. So nearly 1 way to deal with people who use this exploit. Like I said in the post you cant get on these roof by ladder, elevator, and stairs.

Did you try a mortar?

He wasnt on top of the building, he was on the side of the building facing his uncap. Mortar would not work.
paperairplanes1.png

paperairplanes2.png

He wasnt on top of the building, he was on the side of the building facing his uncap. Mortar would not work.
paperairplanes1.png

paperairplanes2.png
Here’s a tip for you. If he can launch a UCAV from that spot, you can hit him with the UCAV while it’s flying. Just gotta be patient and wait for the right moment.

Well I didnt really report them for the fact that its hard to kill them I did it because almost all servers don't allow people to do this. Anyways thank you for your time and reviewing my report.